Sao Mamede Hotel

The happy VT famikyThe happy VT famiky

Travel Tips for Estoril

TURISMO ESTORIL

by LoriPori

Right across from the train station, in the corner where the bars and restaurants are located, is the TURISMO ESTORIL. I walked in to get some brochures and information. There wasn't much available. I asked the girl at the desk, what was the name of the Huge Castle across the street, as I had taken many pictures of it, but didn't know what it was. Obviously embarrassed, the girl said she didn't know - duh! I said " it's right across the street!!!"

Fantastic Portugal Euromeeting dinner

by pollon

29 hours and 4 flights: 9 changes of means of transport (shuttles, flights, underground, trains, car) to go and 6 changes to return, and only 17 hours at the meeting!!
But I would do it again as I had such a great time at a spectacular Portugal Euromeeting 2009

To be continued...

Only because hubby (in the pic with the two months old new kitten) remained home to care of everything and in particular of things I should have cared of, I could change my not being able to come in an attendance!!!!

My two cats have found a new use of the new VT gear, the lovely blue bag: the new kitten caught this fierce enemy, threw it on the floor and used it as a fight ring with its mom!!
Luckily the bag is now safe and sound again!!

VT Euromeet, Portugal 2009, part 1

by Martin_S.

Hi and Shalom, this is me with my daughter who I "dragged" along from Israel to the VT meet in Portugal....those of you who were there, what do you think did she actually ENJOY or was she just pampering her Daddy???

Sarah with her huge smile and """ OMG I actually missed meeting someone, this is a mystery person for me, or I had too many beers and wine chasers....please help if you know the name so I can at least acknowledge him here.

Tal and Mariel, they made friends very quickly

Ahhh, Rosa hope you learn English quickly so I don't have to try and learn Spanish ^O^ and Sandra always ready for adventure.

Stacey and Carmen it was so great seeing you agian my friends, once in Israel, then in Spain, now in Portugal, seems like a GOOD HABIT to get into...

Sue and Gillian, always joking always smiling, always calling me ABBA and telling me to let Tal have my credit card ^O^

Larry, Sue, Gillian, this is the table that was attempting to keep up with the rowdy bunch at the "other" table ^O^
A toast to you guys.