Hotel Miraparque Lisbon

Expedia.com Booking.com Orbitz.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• Redang's Profile Photo

In front of Parque Eduardo VII

Although a bit far from the city centre (you can take the metro or many buses), it is in a very quiet area. The last pic shows what I saw from the room.

Metro: Parque (Line: blue) or Marqués de Pombal (Lines: blue and yellow).

• chiara76's Profile Photo

We stayed there for the whole travel.

Hotel Miraparque is 3* hotel. The rooms are clean but the bathrooms are very small. There is not enough place for the clothes.
    The staff is nice and polite. It is very near to the underground station and also not vert far from the airport.

Unique Quality: restaurant, TV at the room, phone at the room, shops in the hotel, bar, exchange, TV room conference room, air conditioning, minibar in bedrooms, credit cards accepted, individual safe.

More about Hotel Miraparque Lisbon

The Cradle of Discovery

by der_geograf

"Lisbon stays on my mind"

As a travel destination, Lisbon is usually overshadowed in the minds of tourists by Madrid--her sister capital to the east. When I was planning my visit and I told friends and family members that I was going to Lisbon, I usually received such replies as "Why there?" or "What's there?" Admittedly, I could only come up with a few reasons--most of them related to geography and history--but as far as any other aspects of the city were concerned, I was at a total loss for words.

But a closer look at Lisbon further proves its worth as a point of interest for the outsider. The city has a host of reminders of its interesting past--castles, churches, ruins from its devastating earthquake, and monuments to some of the greatest heroes in the world of geographical study and exploration--but it also has all of the amenities and characteristics of a modern metropolis.

The city's life has spanned several hundred years, during which it has withstood several tests ranging from natural disasters to a dictatorship, but its pulse is indicative of a city that is very much in its prime.

That first evening there, eating a delicious squid dish while sitting in the basement restaurant of the Hotel Miraparque, watching the two elderly waiters do their thing, realizing that months of planning had now come to fruition, I was struck with the feeling that my decision to visit Lisbon was going to be nothing short of unforgettable.

WELCOME TO LISBON, PORTUGAL.

hotels in lisbon

by Lindunia

Hello everyone...
I'm planning a trip to Lisbon with a friend and was wondering if anyone had any hotel
recommendations. We're looking to stay in the city center in a 3 or 4 star and we're not sure which one's offer good deals. If anyone has any advice, please reply. Thanks!

Re: hotels in lisbon

by chiara76

It really depends on what you expected with the hotel. We stayed in 2003 year in Hotel PArque. It was 3*, I wrote about it on my travel page about Lisbon so if you are interested in I recommend you to read my travel page. Greetings from Poland.

once again me

by chiara76

I am sorry, I wrote the name of the hotel incorrectly. It was the Hotel Miraparque.

Comments