Lutecia Hotel Lisbon

Ave Frei Miguel Contreiras 52, Junto A  Av. de Roma, Lisbon, Estremadura, 1749-086, Portugal

Lutecia Hotel
Orbitz.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 45% less than similarly rated 4 star hotels

• cachaseiro's Profile Photo

Nice 4 star hotel close to the airport.

I stayed at the Lutecia hotel for 5 nights in april 2010 while i was taking care of a group of danish tourists.
    I found the hotel to generally live up to what you can expect from a 4 star hotel and the location between the airport and the city center was quite ok for me.
    My room was very nice and had everything i wanted including internet connection which was quite important for me and the staff was always attentive and helpful.
    Should i say something negative about the place then it would be that the dinner restaurant did not have very good food.
    A 4 star hotel should be able to produce more interesting food i think.
    But all in all i had a good experience there and would recommed the place especially if you need to get to or from the airport at odd hours as it´s only a 6 euro cabride from the airport.
    It´s also a good choice for the business traveller.

Directions: 5 minutes walk from Entrecampos train station.

• jumpingnorman's Profile Photo

4-star hotel 2 miles from airport

Hotel Lucita

I chose this hotel because it was only 2 miles I think from the airport and we just took the taxi from the airport. We were returning to Lisboa from staying the week before at the 5-star Corinthian Hotel which we enjoyed, and this Hotel Lucita was rated four-star
    The building itself was located beside a public train station (Metro) - I did not really know because we just used the taxis in Portugal which just charge US4$4-6 dollars per trip anyways around the area of the city. The reception had about 5 people but the service was a bit slow and we arrived at about 1230PM and check-in was at 2 PM so our room was not ready yet. I asked the girl if I could have a safety deposit box for our cash and valuables, but she said the manager was not there and that it would be okay to just leave money in the bags at their locked LEFT LUGGAGE room (with doorman who was Michael). When we got our bags later, none of our valuables were lost :)

There was a Chinese restaurant beside the hotel but we did not have time to check it out.

• Lutecia Hotel

I stayed 2 nights in Lutecia, we had 3 people in a room. Accomodations aren't bad - a television, stocked mini-fridge, phone, a king size bed, a large window. Television gets a few English stations - BBC and CNN World. The location is excellent, right on the metro and not far from Lisbon's many attractions. I don't remember what the hotel cost, but for 2 nights split between three people, it certainly wasn't more than 70 Euro.

Unique Quality: Coming from Spain, a nice, cold, air conditioned room was most excellent.

Comments