Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
I stayed 6 days in the guesthouse "Pensao Geres", which is also recommended in quite a few travel guides like Rough Guide and Lonely Planet.
They have single, double, triple and quadruple rooms with ensuite or shared facilities. The clean and relatively quiet rooms are simply furnished.
The staff is friendly, even though they speak only limited English. Like most other guesthouses in Lisbon they don't serve breakfast, but due to its central location just off Rossio square you have plenty of possibilites to get something to eat.
Directions: The Pensao Geres is situated in the heart of Lisbon, only 50 metes off Rossio square. When you have the National Theatre Dona Maria II just in front of you then turn right and you will see it. The nearest metro stop is "Rossio" (green line).
Popular Hotels in Lisbon
Rua do Pau de Bandeira, 4, Lisbon
Rua Rodrigo de Fonseca, 88, Lisbon
Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 17, Lisbon
Rua 10 De Dezembro 123, Lisbon
Explore the World
- Intercontinental Amstel Hotel
- Grand Hotel du Park et Regina
- InterContinental Singapore
- Fairfield Inn By Marriott Miami West
- Shoreham Hotel
- Hotel Grand Union
- Americas Best Value Inn Hartford
- Heartland Resort and Conference Centre
- Summit Ridge Hotel
- Holiday Inn Bangor Odlin Road
- Greenhills Elan Hotel Modern
- Twelve Oaks Inn
- Westin Resort & Spa Cancun