Value Score No Data
Good For Business
Best hostel I have been ...two thumbs up
I think this is the coolest hostel I have ever been to so far. The staff are friendly and helpful, the place is clean and has a cool design.
The location is very convenient if you are travelling from airport because the aerobus stops in Rossio stop and its front of the hostel. So you dont have to drag your luggage up a steep slope in other hotel in Lisbon.
The place is also cool if you like a warm atmosphere with people from all over the world. They also show movies on the big white screen at nite.
We stayed in the double bed room which is cozy and nicely design and the bath room is spacious and very clean. (some other hostel in Lisbon has very small bathroom that you cant even move when you are in the small cramp box, so whose Rossio Hostel if bathroom space and cleanliness is on top of your checklist).
Towel is provided and there are 3 computers for you to acccess internet for free which is superb.
Unique Quality: - Strategic location
- Friendly and helpful staff
- Clean bathroom and room
- Good security ( each area has an access code to enter and individual room is access using SIM Chip card)
- The crepe is so yummy
Directions: - From Lisbon Airport:30 min. Bus 44 or 745, (€1,35), or20 min. 'Aerobus' 91 (€3,00) (runs from 7:40a.m. to 8:45p.m.), or 15 min. Taxi (€10/15) (depends on the hour and day of the week)and get off at Praça do Rossio.
Popular Hotels in Lisbon
Rua do Pau de Bandeira, 4, Lisbon
Rua Rodrigues Sampaio 17, Lisbon
Rua 10 De Dezembro 123, Lisbon
Rua Rodrigo de Fonseca, 88, Lisbon
Explore the World
- San Juan Hotel
- Oasis Village
- Costa Club Acapulco Resort
- Courtyard By Marriott San Francisco Downtown
- Presidential Hotel Beijing
- Seaside Beach & Racquet Club
- Carolina Winds - Myrtle Beach
- Lees Inn And Suites Muncie (3302 Everbrook Lane ), 47304
- Hotel Cecilia Arc De Triomphe
- High Point World Resort
- Kennedy Hotel (Via Filippo Turati 62 64 Lazio )
- Old Jaffa Hostel
- Four Seasons Resort Whistler