Av. 5 de Outubro 197, Lisbon, 1050-054, Portugal

Satisfaction Average

Costs 65% less but rated 16% lower than other 5 star hotels

• NuMe's Profile Photo

Great indeed.

Not one bad thing about my staying here.

The decoration is amazing; at first I was afraid that all this minimal-ish thing might be depressing, on the contrary it was luxurious and made me feel nice. Here, I have uploaded some photos, take a look.

All people that I contact before and during my stay were professional and yet nice. There was no problem checking in early, and they gave me a single room on the 12th floor. Great view, still the windows could open to allow fresh air inside. The bathroom beautiful, modern, all automated, the Hermes toiletries I don't know... Really, I was trying to find something bad about the room and all, something to murmur about and I couldn't.

Breakfast was nice and complete, a lot to choose from, I liked everything I tried, nothing less than I expected from a 5*.

Room service was quick and the food exceptional.

The spa, Lucia Piloto - great. Luxurious, stylish, contemporary. The therapists were professional and pleasant. I had arranged beforehand one treatment each evening, three out of four was with this therapist Joao, the guy had the hands of an angel. My so-tired-to-run-through-Lisbon-all-day feet were so relieved.

Business center with three pc's, telephone and printer allowed my web check in and email checking (3€/h, 5€/2h).

Indeed as I show some people commenting the hotel is away from the center and you need the metro to go around (Campo Pequeno station is not away from the hotel), this is true and there are no shops or anything else around. If this matters to you then keep it in mind; on the other hand, I believe that this was the reason you get a lot for not that much - the price is good. I've checked the "more expensive than average" since it's a 5* but compared to all the other 5*s and a lot of 4*s, this hotel had the best price.

Unique Quality: See above for the qualities. I would definitely recommend this place and, if I go again to Lisbon, I will stay here. A very good value/money case.

The Lucia-Piloto spa deserves some visit.

Directions: Metro station: Campo Pequeno. You go to the opposite direction of the square - the next parallel avenue is Avenida de Outubro and the hotel is exactly at this point.

Comments