Pousada De Elvas

Nossa Senhora da Assunção, Elvas, PTNossa Senhora da Assunção, Elvas, PT

From Lisboa to Elvas

by 1975Gogos

Hi everyone.

I am looking for a way to go from Lisboa to Elvas or campo maior on the 16th of August. I arrive in Lisboa at 13:00 by plane from London.
the rede expressos site is not good and I can't find something.

Thanx

G

RE: From Lisboa to Elvas

by antistar

You can get to Elvas by train from Lisbon's Oriente station. It's only about 10 euros. Check out the national train website:

RE: RE: From Lisboa to Elvas

by 1975Gogos

Thank you my friend, but the train times are not very suitable. I found something about rede expresso. I think it is a bus but I the site is in portuguese and I can't book tickets. Any idea what that is or any other bus service?

RE: RE: From Lisboa to Elvas

by antistar

Redos Expressos is the former national coach service (since privatised).

You can book online through the Compra de Bilhetes option, and check the times through the Horarios link.

Good luck figuring it out. I would try to help more but the site is running as slow as treacle for me right now.

Re: From Lisboa to Elvas

by silvestrig

hi

I had the same problem, I also have to go to elvas from lisbon airport
I know the time of departing though do you know if I have to reservate the seats on the bus to elvas? Can't make anything of their language, I'm sorry=).

Can you help me please? It's very important to me to get in elvas as quickly as possible when I arrive in Lisbon

Travel Tips for Elvas

Intriguing, beautiful, and underrated Elvas

by berenices

If ever there was one place in Portugal which should be more known and more visited, having the qualities which make for an excellent travel destination - I would vote for Elvas. It has tradition, culture, history, architecture, gastronomy, and a bit more.

(in construction)

Elvas

by mreichel

"A Cidade de Elvas"

The small city of Elvas is located only a half an hour from the Spanish border and is a nice quiant Portuguese town. The European Union Plaza with open air cafes and being overlooked by an old cathedral is the classic Elvas, and European scene. Just stepping outside the city boundaries, old roman walls can be seen in the tall grass plains. This town is the classic Portuguese and European place, with the narrow cobblestone streets, to the old white bridges and cathedrals, and to the cafes and plazas. Elvas é a cidade clássica de Portugal e de Europa!

Comments