Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
Comfy quiet place 1 km from the tourist area
The staff was extremely nice and helpful. Breakfast is complimentary and every room is quite spacious, clean and with a nice bathroom. For a two star hotel, I was extremely impressed.
There is a plaza just around the corner which is convenient for catching a cab to the main part of the city, which is just a few hundred meters south of the train station. A cab ride cost us 4 euros, which divided by four people is pocket change.
Unique Quality: Small bar in the lobby and a pool table. The drinks were cheap and the pool table was 5 euros an hour. Most rooms have a decent view of some part of the city since it was a rather tall building. It's staffed 24 hours a day, so they take your keys before you leave. Then you don't lose them. During the day there was always a person who spoke fluent English, otherwise brush up on your Portuguese.
Directions: We walked in about 15 minutes, but I suggest taking a cab, as they are cheap. Exit the train station, turn a sharp right onto Rua de 31 de Janeiro, walk one block and turn left onto Rua Santa Catarina, where it is located 1 km away on your right.
Popular Hotels in Porto
Avenida da Boavista, 1466, (formerly Le Meridien Park Atlantic), Porto
Rua Tenente Valadim 146, Porto
Praca da Ribeira 1, Porto
Rua Do Rosario 160, Porto
Explore the World
- Fragrance Hotel Crystal
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
- Holiday Inn Express-Conway
- The Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain
- Comfort Inn Outback Alice Springs
- Trojan Horse Inn Bed and Breakfast
- Sheraton Jiuzhaigou Resort
- Sheraton Miramar Resort Hurghada
- Rio Grande Plantation Eco Resort
- Hilton Malta
- JW Marriott Hotel Pennsylvania Avenue
- Taybet Zaman Hotel and Resort
- Constance Ephelia Resort
- Outrigger Royal Sea Cliff Kailua-Kona