Região Autónoma da Madeira Hotels
Our Members Say
- Reviews: 156
Casa Serena: Madeira's Best Private Accommodation
If you want reasonably priced private accommodation on the island of Madeira, please check out Casa Serena in Arco Da Calheta. Fully-equipped apartment with excellent views and only a 20 minute drive from Funchal.
Unique Quality: Self-catering apartment
very friendly Scottish hosts
5 minutes to paragliding facility
5-20 minutes to levada trails
Perfect for couples or small families
£250/week for 2 people
- Reviews: 97
Vila Camacho: almost off the beaten track
I can recommend Vila Camacho to those who want to stay in Funchal but not smack in the middle of tourist hell. This is quite basic accommodation but it is quiet, has all you need and a slightly more "alternative" clientele.
Unique Quality: Don't miss breakfast on the patio with fresh homegrown bananas
- Reviews: 1796
Pestana Bay: The cosy place
The Pestana Bay Ocean has a nice outdoor pool with Jacuzzi for adults, and another for children, with sea views, which is ideal for spending good times together as a family.
The Arlequim Restaurant serves light lunches and theme buffets.
There is a free shuttle service from the hotel to the city centre.
Unique Quality: The Pestana Bay is one of the best situated hotels in Madeira. The hotel has a panoramic view of the mountain slope rising above Câmara de Lobos.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Popular Hotels in Região Autónoma da Madeira
Vila da Calheta, Calheta, Madeira 9370-133, Portugal
Rua Dr. Joao Lemos Gomes 29, Funchal, Madeira, 9000-158, Portugal
Estrada Regional 111, Sitio do Campo de Baixo, 9400-015, Portugal
Explore the World
- Days Inn Tiftonia/Lookout Mountain
- Holiday Inn Lexington North
- Le Touessrok
- Sofitel Raja Orchid Khon Kaen
- Apartotel El Sesteo Hotel
- Daish's Hotel
- The Grand Hotel Via Veneto
- Ragged Edge Resort
- Hotel Indigo Asheville Downtown
- Premier Inn Dunfermline
- River Terrace Inn
- St. Moritz Hotel
- BelleRive Boutique Hotel
- Queenstown Motel Apartments
Região Autónoma da Madeira
- Região Autónoma da Madeira Off The Beaten Path
- Região Autónoma da Madeira Tourist Traps
- Região Autónoma da Madeira Warnings and Dangers
- Região Autónoma da Madeira Local Customs
- Região Autónoma da Madeira What to Pack
- Região Autónoma da Madeira Sports & Outdoors
- Região Autónoma da Madeira Favorites