Sumet b.b., Budva, 85315, Montenegro
Booking.com Tingo.com Travelocity

Satisfaction Average

More about Budva

big beachbig beach

part of terracepart of terrace

"unknown marine animal""unknown marine animal"

Budva - Old TownBudva - Old Town

the band outside budva old town.

by markcork53

when i was in budva about 6 weeks ago i came acrross this indian band that was playing just outside the old town, brilliant music, listen to it all the time, unfortunely i only picked up one cd..... and i can't get my hands on the others that are available, tried the net but to no avail, hopefully someone could help me out there.
Mark

by Tuna_ank

Next week I will be at Budva for 1-2 days. I don't hope to meet with that band. But if I meet, I will check for you. What is written on your CD?

by markcork53

thank you for answering........the name of the cd is spirit in the sun....
Have a great time in budva, its a brilliant place...i hope to go back sometime in the future. its such a relaxing place... so enjoy..

by Tuna_ank

You answered very late. :-(( I already came from back. Budva was very good.(Kotor was excellent.)But I couldn't meet with any indian band. I hope somebody else can help...

by markcork53

thank you, i know i replied quite late and again i am, my own computer is in for repair.. and only have access to this in the libary..
Anyway thank you for looking, very much apreiceated. and i hope you enjoyed bubva.. i enjoyed it myself, i found it very relaxing
Cheers mark

by Tuna_ank

Definetely I liked. I loved Kotor too.

by Alavanja

the band usually plays in Belgrade, Serbia, and moves to Montenegro during summer.
check Belgrade info on that

Travel Tips for Budva

Overlooked Jewel of the Mediterranean

by karenincalifornia

I have made two visits here and both times I have been overwhelmed by Montenegro's beauty. On my first visit in 1986, I was certain that Montenegro would be discovered shortly by the rest of the world and would become a booming tourist destination.

That hasn't happened. In fact, tourism has taken a serious decline since our 1986 trip. The number of overnight stays in Montenegro has declined by 60% over the past 20 years. The foreign markets have all but broken away. The principal demand comes from people living in Serbia and Montenegro, primarily during 6 weeks in midsummer. Montenegro is struggling to build its tourism industry, but it has a long way to go due to lack of financial resources, international class accommodations and adequate water supply. Nonetheless, it was the absence of a booming tourism industry that was so appealing to me on my return in 2004.

Prices of hotel rooms, gas, food, gifts, and consumer goods are extremely low. Montenegro is a huge bargain. Most places are not crowded. You don't have to peel back layers of tourist shellac to experience the real country. The true nature of the country and culture is staring you in the face. When you travel to Montenegro, you are instantly part of the real Montenegro.

We ran into no other Americans during our entire stay in Montenegro, which is a plus to me. When I travel abroad, I don't want to feel like I have merely reached an extension of the US. Montenegro is....well...Montenegro and there is no other part of the world quite like it.

Strange Table

by vesna04

While I was srtolling trough Budva's Old Town, I saw this odd table with a newspaper on the top. I guess I wouldn't mind to have it in my front yard ( If I had one - I live in the flat, lol). It looked if it was made from very old stones, but I can't belive that anyone would get the green light to make the tble from anciant stone remains.

St. John

by Aurorae

In the back you can see the church of Sv.Jovan (St. John), catholic church.
It is not clear when the church was built, it is believed in 7th century. Its appearance and condition today are probably the result of renovation after the great earthquake.

DIVING

by Exp.

DIVING ASSOCIATION OF MONTENEGRO

CHOICES OF ACTIVITIES

· Scuba diving
· Underwater orientation
· Underwater photograph
· Spear fishing
· Underwater skills (a group of underwater games)
· Underwater hockey

Milocer

by Aurorae

Milocer is a place right beside Queen's beach, and it is another spectacular beach that together with its classy accomodation (a very expensive hotel on the beach that used to be a royal villa) is another pompous destination for spending your vacation.

Comments