Villa Lux

Costs 40% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Budva

Villa Urbana squareVilla Urbana square

menumenu

Sea stars, sea urkin and fishesSea stars, sea urkin and fishes

Kastel EntranceKastel Entrance

train/bus from dubrovnik to budva

by LisaPol

Hi,
I was just wondering if there is direct trains or buses from dubrovnik to budva in montenegro? Were going to croatia in june and then looking to go straight to montenegro but dont know what the best way to do this would be.
Thanks a mill!!

by CyberCroat

No trains, see the buses schedule here:

by rintz

hi - just wondering...is this the only bus company that goes to kotor? do we have any other bus options?

by CyberCroat

The schedule is posted by Dubrovnik bus station, guess it covers all companies that depart from that station to Montenegro.

by preiss

wondering if you got an answer to this/flying in to dubrovnik airport headed to budva. not sure if hotel can do a pick up or if we should stay the night and take the bus the next day or rent a car. thanks!

Travel Tips for Budva

The Staircases

by vesna04

The stair-cases are my passion, I guess 'couse they all lead somewhere :-0). They have the power to tell me a different story about the place (house) every time I look at them. I catch myself picturing them all the time. Don't ask me why, I just love them. That is a reason more (for me) for liking Budva so much as the Old Town is packed with them.

The Clock

by vesna04

This little clock statue is placed in the green path next to the main parking. Rather ordinary, but I like the nice mosaics on the clock itself. The mosaic are different on each side, but they all represent the Coat of Arms of Budva town, the two fishes in had to tail position.

Cats

by Aurorae

Budva is full of cats, but sometimes they can be really funny. This one was standing like a statue here on the stone in the garden, and NOT MOVING!!! He was just blinking and staring at us. 2,5 hours later, after we've made our stroll around the old town, we appeared at the same point, and there he was, the big cat, still standing in the same position! :)

Sveti Stefan

by yumyum

We had a little wander around the beach/promenade of Sveti Stefan on an extremely hot day. In the peak season there is a Olimpia bus for Euro 2.50 from Budva to Sveti Stefan, where you may enjoy the beach to the left in front of the closed island.

Access to the island is for hotel guests only. For the bus back to Budva you may have to climb all the stairs up to the main road as we didn't see any official bus stop further down. It's best to ask someone.

European kind

by cold_dead_bunny about Picasso

I didnt see in old city lots of restaurants, where you can have lunch or dinner. Im not really fan of fish/sea food, and this one place who serves european food, and has neat european interior. Very good service, medium prices, good pizza and sandviches! Lots of space, chilly and has open terrace too!

Comments