Mediteran Herceg Novi

Nikole Ljubibratica 2, Herceg-Novi, 88000, Montenegro
Mediteran Herceg Novi
Booking.com Travelocity Priceline.com

More about Herceg-Novi

logo of agencylogo of agency

Apartment  - detailApartment - detail

View from our apartmentView from our apartment

Zanjice BeachZanjice Beach

Apartment In Herceg Novi

by irish-david

Does anyone know how I can search for a small private apartment in Herceg Novi to rent for two weeks in June 2005? Do I have to go through agencies or is it possible to contact owners directly?? Thank You..

RE: Apartment In Herceg Novi

by Beograd

I recommand Villa Laban. It is a small private pension and I think you would like it. You have a direct link on my Herceg Novi page, or just copy-paste this link www.laban.cg.yu

RE: Apartment In Herceg Novi

by Bosmere-Sandy

There is a web site especially for Herceg Novi. See www.hercegnovi.cc also I have been to Villa Margot in Herceg Novi and that is very nice. They have a lovely swimming-pool there. See www.villamargot.com for details. It is a really good quality place, but is not that cheap. You might get some more ideas from the Herceg Novi web site.
Regards, Sandy

Did you go to Herceg Novi?

by einar49

I'm really interested in what you experienced there. Where did you stay, what did you do. Too crowded etc? What are the musts there?

Greetings from Norway by Einar.

Travel Tips for Herceg-Novi

Early risers

by karenincalifornia

I'm an early riser - even on vacation and in a different time zone, I am up before dawn, when it is still dark. During that time, I walk or run and explore my surroundings.

I wasn't the only early riser in Herceg-Novi. I was surprised to see how early the shop owners started working. Before dawn, I'd come across many of them setting up their fruit and vegetable stands, setting up tables and chairs at restaurants or washing their flagstone patio floors.

Tourist informations

by vesna04

I would warmly advise everybody that coms to H. Novi to get familiar with a place before coming. The broshures and prospects of the town can not always be found. However, the things seem to change for the better. This year the broshures were printed in several languages in 20.000 copies, but I am not sure if it is going to be the practice.

Tour to the Zanjiz Beach and the Blue Cave

by KonstantinII

Many boats sail to Blue Cave and the famou Zanjic Beach (and Otok Mamula - Fort Mamula) that are just out of the Boka Kotorska Bay (or on the very entrence).
They usualy pick up people from the City beaches all along the Bay in the early hours (9-11am). You pay for a 2 way ticket and the same boat will get you back from the Beach in the afternoon.
Prices are around 4-6 euros per person.

Topla, churches

by prleprle

Topla (meaning warm) is half way between Herceg Novi and Igalo There are two churches located in Topla: St George's church (crkva Svetog Djordja) and St Salvation's church (crkva Svetog spasa). An old school building is located near the Church of St. Salvation. This old building, holds the memories of the boyhood days of the Montenegrin poet and bishop Petar II Petrovic Njegos. Here he was taught by the monk Josip Todorovic, finished primary school, and became the poet and the creator of today's modern Montenegro.

Stari Grad

by karenincalifornia

I enjoyed simply strolling through Herceg-Novi and exploring many of the side streets.

Like other medieval towns, the streets of the Stari Grad (old town) section of Herceg-Novi are laid out in a confusing jumble of alleyways that are so narrow they make the health and beauty aisle at Stater Bros. supermarket seem like a superhighway.

Comments