- Reviews: 6088
Hotel Čile stands in a small, quiet alley. It was built 16 years ago and fulfills all standards of quality. It is a small family owned hotel with a very friendly atmosphere. It works especially in winter and also in summer. At the end of May, we were the only visitors!
- Reviews: 27
HOTEL "CILE": Small hotel
Located in the centre of town. All rooms have television, restaurant with the capacity of 50 seats, parking lot. It is a very pleasent place, with polite people and great food. Recommende.
- Small hotel
- Located in the centre of town
- 9 rooms with 25 beds
- all rooms have television, restaurant with the capacity of 50 seats, parking lot
- It is a very pleasent place, with polite people and great food.
- Reviews: 14
Eco-Village: Up in the mountains
Small huts high in the cool mountains. A short walk takes you to snow even in summer, so bring warm clothing. Also, be prepared for bad weather over 2000 meters.
This is no luxury hotel. But its location is absolutely spectacular!
The view of Montenegro's highest, snow-capped peaks is amazing. You can go hiking in several directions. The fresh mountain air is exhilarating.
Transport up to eco-village must be arranged, and that is the expensive part. One night, all inclusive, cost me over 100 euro, but this unique experience was well worth it, even for such a tightwad as me.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel
- Novotel Coffs Harbour Resort
- Mercure London City Bankside Hotel
- Ozturk Apartments
- The Rustic Inn Motel
- Domina Hotel & Conference Bari - Palace
- Hotel Nishat View
- Grand Vista Boracay Resort & Spa
- Birbey Hotel
- Suraya Hotel
- Pension U Medvidku
- Crowne Plaza Hotel Adelaide
- The Talbot Hotel
- Wilbraham Mansion and Inn