Niksic Hotels

• AnaBa profile photo AnaBa
  • Reviews: 1

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

hotel Vukov most: The place that connects

Ithe green area of the city and close to the old bridge " vukov most" is situated small four stars luxury hotel - Vukov most. Hotel is placed by the main road Niksic-Trebinje, and main road Risan-Niksic-Zabljak.
Within the hotel is an exclusive restaurant with modern bar. Rooms reflect the unique design. The heart of the hotel is a beautiful terrace covered with branches of linden tree, a small river, a stone bridge and fountain.
Stay in this hotel was excellent, very friendly staff and services. Niksic is a very interesting city, people are receptive, and has a lot to be seen. Cafes are good, people ospitallity.

• Related to: Food and Dining, Cycling
  • Written March 10, 2010

• Zvrlj profile photo Zvrlj
  • Reviews: 449

Vukov most: Small New Four Stars Hotel (I&V)

Hotel Vukov most is located at Kapino Polje, at northwest verge of Niksic, on the road to Trebinje. It was named after Vukov most – Vuk's Bridge, built in the second half of the 19th century, which stands near the hotel.

"Hotel Vukov most has eight luxury rooms, one suite, a restaurant, an aperitif bar and a large summer terrace. Central heating, air conditioning, cable television with LCD TV sets, Internet access, mini bars, a central safe deposit box, are available to the guests of this hotel."

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Business Travel
  • Written August 18, 2009

Hotel Vukov most

• vavidoo profile photo vavidoo
  • Reviews: 1

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Sindcel: Nice,small and acceptable

This hotel is smaller than Onogost,about the size of Motel Trebjesa, located a couple of minutes from the centre of Niksic.It has rooms from one to six beds.

The accomodation is ok,it's clean,small and somewhat comfortable (personally,I had trouble sleeping,but other people were alright with that). You have a view either of the street (which is not bad at all) or of another building so be wise to mention what you want. The bathrooms are neat and tidy,usually with a shower,not bathtubs. There is a tv also,some rooms have balconies.

The dining facility is small but gives out a traditional ambient,with all tasty food on the menu. If you pay full board you have breakfast,lunch and dinner but you choose their menu of food for each meal or you ask for something else they don't have so pay a bit more and they'll make it.

There is a kind of part of the hall when you enter the hotel,it has a tv and comfortbale sofas where you can relax with other people and watch tv or just chat.

The price is as with other hotels,but surely check for changes wich can occur at any time.

The good thing is the attitude of the staff. They are so nice and willing to help you always and at any time. Seems to me like they like foreigners. The hotel is usually used by bussiness people but also people who are just passing through Niksic and sports teams.
Another good thing is the garage where you can't put a car (there's a small parking lot outside) but you can leave bigger things there that you don't need in your room.

It's near the centre but in a peacefull part of the town with the square,bazzar and shops in walkable distance. Also near Trebjesa Forest Park which has hiking and cycling trails. The nature and the view are beautifull.

• Related to: Historical Travel, Business Travel, Eco-Tourism
  • Written August 6, 2009

Hotel Sindchel

• JLBG profile photo JLBG
  • Reviews: 6088

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Motel Trebjesa: In the middle of the woods, on a hill!

Motel Trebjesa was not really easy to find but after I had asked a couple of times to nice locals, we ended on top of a hill, in the middle of a forest, in a huge complex. Parking was 200m away from the hotel. Rain was pouring and it was now almost dark. I parked easily as there was no other car and followed a narrow paved path to find the entrance of the hotel. Once inside, I found a large dining room, empty but lit. I yield “anybody here?” and clapped my hands several times but to no avail. Puzzled, I went out and began to walk around the hotel, in case there was another entrance. There was none, so, I came back to the dining room and shouted again. After several attempts, a man came out, I suppose out of some cupboard where he had been sleeping.

I tried to use my limited knowledge of Serbian to switch to a language that I practiced better but to no avail. He knew neither Italian, nor English, nor French, nor German! Obviously, I would have to do with Serbian only. The difficult thing was that for the last week, I had adjusted to deal with Albanian (and luckily could always switch to another language!). I had not practiced Serbian/Croatian for one year and my (limited!) skills were a bit idle!

However, I succeeded in explaining that we wanted a room for one night (no problem), had a little dog (no problem) and wanted to have supper (no problem). He gave us the price (no problem), showed us the room (no problem) but began to explain something that I did not understand or better what I understood was so unexpected that I though I had misunderstood! Finally, what he was telling us was that breakfast was not served until 10:00AM! I succeeded in telling him that we had to leave earlier and would not have breakfast!

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Road Trip
  • Written November 15, 2007

Motel Trebjesa

• JLBG profile photo JLBG
  • Reviews: 6088

Hotel Onogost: Hotel Onogost

In the center of Nikšić, Onogost hotel would have been fine for us but dogs were not welcome. Luckily, the receptionist gave us the address of another hotel, Motel Trebjesa, out of town.

At first we were puzzled as we found a building with written Onogost hotel. It was closed and obviously it had been closed for several years. However, as we knew that Onogost hotel was open, we asked to someone in the street. He showed us that Onogost hotel was around the corner, 50 m away. The one we had seen first was previous hotel but had kept its sign!

Bed and breakfast (per person)
1. Single room 35,00 €
2. Double room 62,00 €

• Related to: Road Trip
  • Written November 15, 2007

• Zvrlj profile photo Zvrlj
  • Reviews: 449

Onogost: The Only Hotel in the Centre of Niksic (I&V)

Hotel Onogost is the only hotel in the centre of Niksic. This very unusual building has been recently renovated. It is located in the centre of the city.

• Opinion of Price: N/A