Perast Hotels

• ELear profile photo ELear
  • Reviews: 127

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Krsto Zmukic apartments and rooms: Simple, great view

If you’re not expecting anything posh, Krsto's is fine. You get a big room in an old house just before the museum, with a comfortable bed, a lavatory and shower in another room, and a STUPENDOUS view (at least, I had one) out over the two islands to the bay entrance. Kindly people (Mrs Zmukic did my washing for me, and wouldn’t let me pay), but if you don’t want a long discussion avoid politics !

(There are steps and then narrow stairs up to the rooms, so perhaps this isn’t the place for people with mobility problems.)

Stupendous view

• Related to: Historical Travel, Sailing and Boating
  • Written April 23, 2010

• FruitLover profile photo FruitLover
  • Reviews: 763

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Zmura: Sobe=apartmani=rooms

I reached Perast on 10th June[still off-season] at midnight, no reservation in advance.
A guy from one of the few restaurants in the village took me personally to Zmura's home.

My room was simple and clean. Room size is adequate and the bathroom is clean as well.
I paid 15Eur per night (no breakfast)
The hostel is run by a nice English- speaking family. If you're into politics conversation - you can have hours of talks with Kristo Zmura [he is Serbian].

• Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written July 10, 2009
Tip Photo

Morning View from the room's window

• isabeau profile photo isabeau
  • Reviews: 18

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Villa Milinovic?: A Cheap Sobe in Perast

When I arrived in Perast I didn't have a reservation, so I asked someone sitting on a bench where I could kind a sobe. She directed me down the street to the house shown in the picture. Unfortunately, I'm not sure if the name is correct.

Even though I had a room with a private bath, I would describe this place more like a hostel. The rooms are a bit overcrowded with furniture that can use some dusting. I had a television in my room but couldn't figure out how to work the remote...no big lose.

Breakfast isn't included in the incredible price of 15E, but there are a couple of small markets in town.

I had a beautiful view from my room, of the bay and some ruins.

• Related to: Museum Visits, Road Trip, Hiking and Walking
  • Written July 5, 2007
Tip Photo

• peterdhduncan profile photo peterdhduncan
  • Reviews: 174

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Boka Bay Bed and Breakfast in Perast

Boka Bay Bed and Breakfast is a truly magical place in which to stay with its stunning views of the Boka Kotorska, the southernmost fjord in Europe.

The two apartments are situated in the top storey of the house, whilst the floors below it are occupied by the family who own it. The larger of the apartments, in which we stayed for our first visit in 2005, has a good-sized lounge/dining-room, a bedroom which is quite small, but has a large and comfortable double bed and built-in wardrobes, a well fitted kitchen and a shower room, all in immaculate condition and well furnished. The smaller apartment, in which we stayed in 2007, has a good-sized bed-sitting room, a kitchen with space to eat and a shower room, and the added benefit of being able to look out over the bay from the bed!

On our first visit, we were collected from Tivat airport on arrival, and on both occasions we were well looked after by the friendly family, with a very generous and varied breakfast being brought to us in the apartment each morning.

There is a small grocery store a minute's walk away for stocking up with supplies, and a couple of restaurants suspended over the water a short distance further on.

• Opinion of Price: N/A