Value Score No Data
Good For Solo
An old building
I chosed this hotel mainly for its central location. Infact I was not disappointed at all, it's really centrally located and allows you to easily move around the city walking if you want to. The room was big enough but definitly need some works, actually all the hotel is really old and somehow overpriced. Breakfast is pretty poor for the price of the room. Staff, like a bit everywhere is a bit cold, they really do a big effort to greate you when you go in or out and anyway they do that only if you do first.
I will write the email of the hotel but I would not expect any answer from them at least I got none when I asked for an airport pick up or at least for information on how to reach hotel.
I paid 68€ per night breakfast included for a single room.
Unique Quality: The location and free wifi only in the lobby.
Unique Quality: Rates: 1/1 - 2904-5704 DIN, 1/2 - 4208-5808 DIN, App - 7200-8500 DIN
Tax: not included in the price (84 DIN/day)
Breakfast: buffet, included in the price
Credit cards: Visa, Diners Club, Master Card
Facilities: restaurants, beer house, pastry shop, exchange office, hair salon, casino, lift, conference room (max. 45 seats), hair salon, TV in the room, air-conditioning and mini bar in almost every room, wakeup service, room service
Directions: City centre
Popular Hotels in Belgrade
Ruzveltova 35, Belgrade
Milentija Popovica 5, P.O. Box 067, Belgrade
Balkanska br.1, Belgrade
Bulevar Kralja Aleksandra 69, Belgrade
Explore the World
- The Orient Star Resort Lumut
- The Grand Hotel Sharm el Sheikh
- Red Carpet Inn Fantasuites
- Indra Regent Hotel
- The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten
- Sheraton Los Angeles - Downtown
- Hotel Astoria San Francisco
- Hilton Casino Atlantic City
- The Sebel Resort And Spa Hawkesbury Valley
- Wigan Standish Moat House
- Destiny Palms Hotel Maingate West
- Grand Pacific MarBrisa Resort
- Hotel Lands In Love - Tierras Enamoradas
- Ocean Mile Motor Lodge