Hotel Rezime Residence

TripAdvisor Traveler Rating
Based on 24 reviews
Expedia.com Booking.com
Dabs's Profile Photo

Hotel near the pedestrian district

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 14, 2013

I booked the Rezime Civilization Inn on Zmaj Jovina and since we got an airport transfer from the hotel and my husband was reading the map, I didn't realize until I got home that we actually stayed at one of their other properties, the Design Residence which is listed as Rezime Civilization Boutique Hotel on booking.com. At no point did they mention that we were at a different place than what we booked. I was a little leery of staying here since there wasn't much feedback on other websites than booking.com where I booked the accommodation and I'm really glad I had the hotel arrange for a transfer because we didn't stay on the street, or the hotel, that I thought I booked at although they were affiliated.

There were things that I really liked about the hotel, the location was great if you like nightlife or being close to restaurants, the main pedestrian district started just up a staircase from our hotel. The room was quite large, more like a studio apartment than a hotel room, nicely decorated and the bathroom modern.

We paid 172.80€ for 3 nights, 57.60€ per night plus city tax of 1.15€ per person per night.

Unique Quality: Breakfast was included in the rate, they asked us each evening to give them an idea of what time we would be eating as they serve from 7am-11am and it is set out just outside the room in a small breakfast room. Cereal, meat, cheese, bread, tomatoes, tea, coffee, apple juice.

The bed was the most comfortable that we had on this trip. There was a small refrigerator in the room, I couldn't find a safe.

The shower was fine although a little small, no toiletries only hand soap. We had to go downstairs and ask for more toilet paper as they didn't replenish it. There was a hair dryer in the bathroom.

A couple of service glitches, we didn't get new towels although they clearly came in and picked up the used towels, we asked the night before and then again in the morning, they couldn't locate them. In case you're ever stuck without a towel, a pillowcase actually doesn't work too badly as a substitute. Free wifi worked OK but it would go in and out and the last day it didn't work at all. Finally there was a little misunderstanding with our transportation on the morning we were leaving but it was only 15 minutes late and we got to the airport with plenty of time.

Directions: Just down the staircase from Knez Milhailova, the main pedestrian street in Belgrade

Nearby Hotel Rezime Residence

Excellent (4.5 of 5.0) 20 reviews

2 Photos of Hotel Rezime Residence

View Professional Photos

Belgrade Travel Forum

Need advice about Belgrade, Republic of Serbia? Visit the Travel Forum for Belgrade and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Belgrade hotel reviews

Bicycle hire
Days of City of Belgrade
Spirit of Vracar
Things to Do
Serbian Sljivovica - rakija.
Mexx store
Meet the rivers
Time machine
Traveling by train
Transportation
Experience atmosphere of bohemian quarter
Sava promenade exhibit
Visit Kalemegdan
Tito's Mausoleum
Escapegame
Skadarska (Skadarlija)
Things to Do
Republic square - see you there
Metro