Belgrade Hotels

Our Members Say

• ugurileri profile photo ugurileri

Basco Apartments: Basco Apartments

I stayed by basco more than 3 times and I really liked the aparments they offer also the prices.
The staff are pretty friendly and the accomodation is problemless. Everything is just perfect

In the "very" city center

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Business Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written January 15, 2014

• Dabs profile photo Dabs
  • Reviews: 4102

Design Residence: Hotel near the pedestrian district

I booked the Rezime Civilization Inn on Zmaj Jovina and since we got an airport transfer from the hotel and my husband was reading the map, I didn't realize until I got home that we actually stayed at one of their other properties, the Design Residence which is listed as Rezime Civilization Boutique Hotel on booking.com. At no point did they mention that we were at a different place than what we booked. I was a little leery of staying here since there wasn't much feedback on other websites than booking.com where I booked the accommodation and I'm really glad I had the hotel arrange for a transfer because we didn't stay on the street, or the hotel, that I thought I booked at although they were affiliated.

There were things that I really liked about the hotel, the location was great if you like nightlife or being close to restaurants, the main pedestrian district started just up a staircase from our hotel. The room was quite large, more like a studio apartment than a hotel room, nicely decorated and the bathroom modern.

We paid 172.80€ for 3 nights, 57.60€ per night plus city tax of 1.15€ per person per night.

Breakfast was included in the rate, they asked us each evening to give them an idea of what time we would be eating as they serve from 7am-11am and it is set out just outside the room in a small breakfast room. Cereal, meat, cheese, bread, tomatoes, tea, coffee, apple juice.

The bed was the most comfortable that we had on this trip. There was a small refrigerator in the room, I couldn't find a safe.

The shower was fine although a little small, no toiletries only hand soap. We had to go downstairs and ask for more toilet paper as they didn't replenish it. There was a hair dryer in the bathroom.

A couple of service glitches, we didn't get new towels although they clearly came in and picked up the used towels, we asked the night before and then again in the morning, they couldn't locate them. In case you're ever stuck without a towel, a pillowcase actually doesn't work too badly as a substitute. Free wifi worked OK but it would go in and out and the last day it didn't work at all. Finally there was a little misunderstanding with our transportation on the morning we were leaving but it was only 15 minutes late and we got to the airport with plenty of time.

• Written July 14, 2013
Tip Photo

• mirchica profile photo mirchica
  • Reviews: 668

Dorcol Apartment: Choose an apartment

After a big search in the websites only-apartments.com and airbnb.com and all around internet I came across on the following site: http://beoapartman.com and Dorcol Apartment . All the prices in the website were very reasonable (around 10-15 EUR per person/ per night – in May). It was located in Dorcol area, Cara Dusana str. which is about 10 min far from the main street at 5 min far from Kalemegdan. The apartment was with one bedroom, kitchen and a living room where there were 2 sofas. It was clean, it has TV, hot water, all facilities and utilities that you need to feel home. The guy that welcomed us, Peter, was also very kind. He gave us a city map and said we can rely on him for all we need. One of the best things of this website was that you don’t have to pay in advance; you pay when you go there and see the apartment so if there is something you were lied for or some misunderstanding you can be offered something else if available.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Budget Travel, Backpacking
  • Written July 4, 2013
Tip Photo

• boltonian profile photo boltonian
  • Reviews: 384

Spirit Hostel: No need to look anywhere else

Upon arrival you are greeted by friendly staff. We were offered a free drink of local spirit then given a talk about what to see, public transport etc. The room was large and clean with small private kitchen. TV and Wifi in the room.

Can't fault the place, one of the best hostels I have stayed in and minutes from the best bars etc.

Great hosts

• Written April 12, 2013

• elsebeth profile photo elsebeth
  • Reviews: 248

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hedonist Hostel: nice cosy hostel in the city center

Nice Hostel in the city center. Small place with room with bunkbeds. Little garden, kitchen and living room. Staff is very friendly.

Wifi, 5 mins from Knez Mihailova street. Next to student park. friendly staff who were always chatting, laughing and joking with you. And didn't mind me hanging out there even though I didn't live there anymore.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive
  • Written May 22, 2012
Tip Photo

• etfromnc profile photo etfromnc
  • Reviews: 607

Apartments Agape: Out of the way but nice

A very good hotel, with everything that you need but it is neither elegant nor luxurious. It is actually rather distant from the city center but this minus is readily compensated by excellent bus and taxi service (10 minutes to the city center). The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable.
Situated in quiet, mostly residential, surroundings about half a mile from the park where Belgrade's astronomical observatory is located, Apartments Agape offers air-conditioned studios, as well as single and double rooms with cable TV and free Wi-Fi.
The studios have kitchenettes.
Reception is open 24 hours daily and free public parking is available nearby. There is also a grocery store nearby in case you would like to prepare meals in your studio apartment.

There are only 15 rooms/apartments.
The showers are rather small and the boilers are set well hot. BE CAREFUL!

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written July 4, 2011

• dila profile photo dila
  • Reviews: 957

Belgrade City Hotel: near the trainstation

Price was good i think but we had to walk up a hill every time to the meeting point in the centre.
Also the busses wait at the front of the hotel in the evening and they are sometimes noisy.
2 seperate beds about 50 euro a night

Just opposite of the trainsstation so easy for us to take the train to skopje after a few days

• Related to: Backpacking, Trains
  • Written June 10, 2011
Tip Photo

from trainstation to our hotel

• Ekaterinburg profile photo Ekaterinburg
  • Reviews: 696

Travelling Actor: Pension in Skadarska

Travelling Actor is situated right in the heart of Skadarske. Arriving by car, you leave a noisy, traffic-congested street and turn into what looks like a courtyard in someone's house, with a white gate opening for us to pass through. This really IS a dream location - cobbled streets, old buildings, huge trees, sidewalk cafes hugging the shade; immediately reminiscent of Paris in the late 19th century and totally deserving of it's comparisons with Montmartre.

The Travelling Actor is right inside the gate, and one short flight of stairs later brought us to reception. My room, the last available when I booked in February, was on the ground floor which was perfect in terms of not having to climb stairs but initially I was a little freaked out by the fact that people passing by could, if they wanted to, look right inside. This was easily solved by letting down the outside shutter which still allowed light in but meant I could have a shower without being arrested for public nudity :) It also meant I could let the windows wide open and overhear what was going on outside, so problem happily solved.

The room itself was tastefully decorated and the oil painings on the walls immediately sold it to me. Quite a large room with a very comfortable bed and efficient air-conditioner, it was perfect for my needs.

Breakfast is at the corner of the street in the outdside restaurant and sitting there in the early morning was a treat in itself. I only had breakfast one morning and the impresssion i got was thatthere wasn't a huge choice and you were probably going to end up with an omelette, one way or the other. This omelette was filled with ham and a sharp local cheese and was accompanied by hot, just-baked bread. Delcious !

Location, location, location !

Tastefully decorated rooms and not the usual standardised hotel fittings.

Convenient for walking to the centre of the city and bliss to come home to in the evenings.

Noisy at night, with music from the restaurants. I'd definitely recommend ear-plugs.

• Related to: Budget Travel, Photography, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written June 7, 2011

Entrance to Travelling Actor

• wise23girl profile photo wise23girl
  • Reviews: 745

Hotel Moskva: Dobrodosli / Welcome

It seems this hotel is the only one outside of Russia with the name "Moscow".Built in 1907 it is now protected as an example of "art nouvea" There is a wonderful collection of paintings in the hotel. The furniture is authentic period furniture. (Now this may not be quite accurate...I am told Riga ,the capital of Latvia, has a claim to this fame as well...that there is a hotel there with the name Moscow)

Recently refurbished the hotel is charming ...but the character remains. And it has everything that I find appealing: charm of course but also there is a bath, a room safe, free wifi, and a prompt laundry service. And the bed and pillows are a dream.

And the light switches. Great....best systm I have seen. Anyone else have trouble finding which light switch does what? Not here.

There is a lovely dining area and an out door cafe. We enjoyed our late arrival lunch snack. Apparently the pastry is famous.

From our room there is a view of the street but it is a pleasant view as there are trees as well as wide footpaths.

And I must not forget the winding staircases.

This is one elegant lady but with a past I will only hint at....who stayed in our room I wonder during the occupation? And before that the name Moskva tells of its links with Russia and, I am told, of communist times.
Treat yourself...come stay sometime in the elegant surrounds of Moskva..one of the recognized symbols of Belgrade.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average
  • Related to: Luxury Travel, Historical Travel, Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
  • Written May 22, 2011

How gorgeous

• iaint profile photo iaint
  • Reviews: 1414

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Putujuči Glumac (Travelling Actor): cool!

This is a B&B or guesthouse place in Skadarlija - the “bohemian quarter”. Looks like it started life as a restaurant and then they converted some of the upstairs apartments.

My room is very well furnished and decorated, but just slightly small. It has wifi, air conditioning, minibar and cableTV (wasted on me - the TV, not the rest).

They arranged for a driver to collect me at the airport for €15, so I was saved from being ripped off by taxi drivers. It sounds grand, but it was just an old guy in a new(ish) Dacia. No stretch limo...

The restaurant downstairs (see restau tips) is on the go until 1am so you won’t go hungry. But breakfast is 9am to 12, so if (like me) you need the coffee buzz early then its a bit of a pig.

€60 per night inclusive of breakfast (coffee, juice, omelette & bread) for a superior double.

The website?

No seriously. It's like a home from home. I like it.

And then the location is great.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written May 22, 2011

it's the 4 storey building with red roof

• ilkagx profile photo ilkagx
  • Reviews: 5

Tulip Inn Putnik Belgrade: fabulous hotel near all the business centres

we were there during the davis cup finale.the hotel is very nice,lobby small for my taste but the restaurant was amazing!we booked a room with two beds and i must say it was great.they gave us a spacious bedroom although the view wasnt very nice,it didnt spoil our overall impression of this unusualy shaped hotel with a undulgent premises and employees.

facilities-great

photographed by emil conkic

• ilkagx profile photo ilkagx
  • Reviews: 5

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Tulip Inn hotel Putnik: Indulgence is reachable!

Great hotel,good stuff and nice rooms..althought it is not in the center it is close to all major company headquarters on New Belgrade!I have spent the night and it was awesome!

Business hall is wide and beautiful

• Related to: Singles, Business Travel, Food and Dining
  • Written June 8, 2010

• adriandunne profile photo adriandunne

5 out of 5 starsUser Rating

spirit hostel: best hostel in belgrade

i,m staying at spirit hostel in belgrade at the moment. its just opened one month,so it immaculate.
the owners are very welcoming and friendly . the facilities are great.everything you could want or need. highly recommend this place!!

• Related to: Castles and Palaces
  • Written December 31, 2009

• rakoc profile photo rakoc

Private accommodation: Belgrade apartment

Apartment is situated right across from the main railway and bus station and 5 minutes walk from the city center. There is no need to use public transport , everything important is 10 minuts away by feet. Only a few minutes walking distance are the National museum, National Theatre, the Knez Mihailova street (shopping center of Belgrade), Kalemegdan. Apartment is small but very bright, clean and completely new in excellent condition.There is free Internet access,TV in the room, satellite TV, air-conditioning.The staff is SO friendly and helpful with everything. Our accommodations were comfortable. It's a good place to stay.

• Related to: Festivals, Beer Tasting, Study Abroad
  • Written February 18, 2009
Tip Photo

• vojvotkinja profile photo vojvotkinja
  • Reviews: 3

4 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Studentski Dom - Kralj Aleksandar I: Try a hostel!

During my 2nd trip to Belgrade I stayed here for much of my holiday. I had a private room which consisted of 2 twin beds, a tea kitchen and a 3pc washroom. The location was great... my room looked out onto a park... there was transit nearby... and best of all I was paying under 20 euros a night!! I would highly recommend this hostel.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive