The name of the hotel 20 years ago was Hotel Duna and now its change to Dacia Continental
The hotel is very sympatic with its restaurant and spa pool in the first floor .
This is a good choice for staying one night
The Continental group of hotels will come to dominate in Romania -- at least among foreign visitors. They have some concept of customer service, which is often missing in Eastern Europe, especially among the older people.
There is a Romanian fascination with tiles as a sign of elegance, and that is much in evidence here. Nice bathrooms.
Nice restaurants -- has its own thermal pool, which was only a bit disappointing.
Unique Quality: There is a research greenhouse right next door.
- if you want to take a bath or a sunbath go to the Hotel Continental pool, the prices are low but the quality of the services are good
Unique Quality: - pool
- cold beer, cheap and good
- nice girls in bikini or monokini
- cheap, the entrance fee is 50.000 lei, that is less than 2 Euro
- the most important is thermal water, unbelivebel thermal water in the pool
Directions: - near the river Crisul repede
You can enter the geothermal pool without staying in the hotel too... the entering fee is a little bit more then 1 Euro.
So , you can have a pleasant evening in hot thermal water almost for free. The place is not so crowded , so enjoy!
Directions: You can reach very easily the hotel from
- the railway station by tram...3rd stop.
- the european road E60...there are some advert signs when entering the city.
- the airport - if you can a reservation they will probably pick you up from the airport.
Unique Quality: Prices:
Single room 60 Euro
Double room 75 Euro
Apartment 100 Euro
For the single and double rooms there is the option of upgrading to an air-conditioned room for an additional 2 Euro
The prices include VAT and breakfast, but do not include the local tax of 2%
Dacia Continental Hotel is located in the center of the city, surrounded by a large green area; the hotel has suffered during the past 16 months a total refurbishment, having now the style and the class of an international business hotel.
The hotel has 168 rooms ( 133 Single, 28 Double and 7 Apartments), restaurant, summer terrace, cocktail bar, coffee shop,night club, 5 fully equipped conference rooms ( with capacities between 20 and 200 seats ), business center, banquet hall, travel agency, parking, confectionery, swimming pool, sauna, treatment with geothermal water.
Aleea Strandului nr. 1, Oradea
38 Republicii Street, Oradea, Oradea
9 Aradului Street, Oradea
Parc I.C. Bratianu Nr. 26, Oradea
Latest Oradea hotel reviews