Sunset Villas

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

Good For No Data

More about Predeal

CiopleaCioplea

Lots of snowLots of snow

How is the weather there?

by cane_rb

I want to know how is the weathere there, today?

RE: How is the weather there?

by davidlayba

well this is aweathet website in romania:

if you have languege problem - Romanian to English Dictionary and English to Romanian Dictionary :

all the best david

beware the bears

by survivorofabear

Hello!
My wife and I traveled to Romania in August 2009. Calmly, too calmly.

We had in our trip, set for camping, as described in all the guide books and by the Romanian people we had met in France and Romania.

Our trip ended in Brasov. After getting confirmation from the tourist office that should not have food in the tent, we took the road to Mount Bucegi. The car parked 2 km from Sinaia, the paying forest road that goes into the nature reserve, we were hiking all day.
The most beautiful hiking our lives!

Exhausted, we planted the tent next to the car, after eating a soup. The place looked like a village of campers.

The beauty of the place was not rewarded by the uproar caused by the Romanians, the serenity of their festivals were artificial, to ward off the danger that short, what we have learned regretfully.

Around midnight, in fact, one adult bear dwelled on our fate, crushing everything in its path, he grabbed me by the neck until asphyxiation strangling. He left me for dead when he grabbed the leg of my wife, wrestling him to the ground by its weight and claws.

Her calls were not moving any camper around and you know, in Romania, what happens to men who disturb a bear while having a meal.
Luckily, I woke up and took the warning whistle that resulted annoy our Eater, since It jumped on me and then had time to bite me twice more before my wife yells, standing outstretched arms, the cry of his suffering and hatred. The bear disappeared immediately but continued it's observation while we ran to the car which would save us on the road of the nature reserve.

Two months of bed rest, 15 operations of the leg, four months of hospitalization, nine months of suffering, life to recover. Exceptional survivors of the killer.

Tell you one another.