- Reviews: 1
Pension RouaDeMunte: Travel and Treatment to Herculane Spa
Welcome to Pension RouaDeMunte
What we can offer the board?
1. To give more power to your health!
2. To have privacy, quiet, picturesque landscape!
3. Nature to be around you!
We, the owners of Guesthouse RouaDeMunte from Baile Heculane, can provide all these facilities, grouped in one location and by simple accommodation in our pension.
The Guesthouse RouaDeMunte is endowed with 7 rooms, 3 rooms with double beds and 4 with twin beds, all equipped and furnished according to the classification of 3***.
To check these features please visit our website, to convince yourself of our hospitality and if you really want to be our guest.
What you can do in hostel activities, the resort and surrounding Herculane Spa?
1. Sports: What’s that will make moving out of the mountain routes that detailed below, the pension RouaDeMunte can offer: game for table tennis, table tennis-foot, badminton, darts, volleyball, swimming (during summer), and playground for your children.
2. Traditional menu: If you wish to serve a meal, drink alcohol or soft, we are available to restaurant, bar and terrace in front and the court of the pension.
3. Barbecue and gazebo: In season, that after September 15 we provide for the management of its own, tower, grill in the courtyard of the guesthouse of approximately 800 square meters;
4. All health: For those who need treatment, we can offer specialist treatment in the immediate vicinity.
Therapeutic Indications: Diseases of the locomotive system, degenerative rheumatic joints, inflammatory pains, sequelae after trauma of the musculoskeletal system, peripheral nervous system disorders, paresis, paralysis, chronic respiratory diseases, bronchitis, rhinitis, sinusitis, asthma, gynecological chronic diabetes, heavy metal poisoning, digestive disorders, eye diseases, overweight syndrome.
Types of procedures: hydrotherapy, electrotherapy, massage, functional rehabilitation, Physical Education, medical, acupuncture.
What are the opportunities of interest?
From the guesthouse you can make excursions to:
- Ruins of Roman baths;
- Pestera Hotilor (Cave Outlaws);
- Steam Cave;
- White Cross;
- Tower red, green and yellow;
- Cruise boat or ship in Orsova from here you can see ,,boilers large and small” and face of Decebal (a great leader of dacs);
- Monastery Saint Ana and Mraconia;
- Water mills (22 in number) from Eftimie Murgu;
- Nera Gorge;
Accommodation at the Guesthouse RouaDeMunte offer conditions of 3 stars and offers an oasis of tranquility, privacy and relaxation you need at any time of year.
Accommodation at the Guesthouse RouaDeMunte can be done at any time of year.
We offer accommodation to European standard.
Thank you for visiting our site and you’re welcome to join in your Guesthouse like a friend!
Want to spend a holiday at Herculane Spa?
Guesthouse ,,RouaDeMunte” from Herculane Spa make your wish a reality!
RATES for 2009: From 80lei – in extra season and in season 120 lei
It can pay and holiday vouchers (only Romania)
Resort fee 4.00 Euro / room regardless of period of stay.
Pictures with opportunities of interest you can find right here: RouaDeMunte pension (in Romanian).
Call us: +4-0255.561.561
Fax us: +4-0355.810.512
Mobile phones: +4-0723.425.858
E-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Yahoo! Messenger ID: tudor662003
Skype ID: xtudorica
Web site: rouademunte.ro
- Reviews: 2
Hotel Hercules: Cosy place,great staff
A bit worn,but very charming..Great staff,very helpful..Me and my wife stayed there for a week in the summer of 2002....We loved it,cheap treatment and great food in the restaurant
Nice architechture,nice views from the balconys
- Reviews: 875
Hotel Roman: A true communist monstrosity
Actually the only reason i took a picture of it was because it is such a strange building. It is huge. And when you walk underneath it, it gives you the strangest feeling that ons and tons of concrete above you can give. The hotel is a bit more upmarket then Hotel Apollo. I've heard that they have hot water most of the day. And there is a very small terrace on the 3rd or 4th floor. Not much but beggars can't be choosers and it was the only terrace open in october when it was 25 degrees celsius. So i sat there with my face in the sun. Watching the colours of the mountain in front of me
- Reviews: 875
Hotel Apollo: Cheap and in great surroundings
The place is a bit worn out but it is in the middle of the old centre. It used to be one of the grand style hotels (build in 1824) and you can still see that everywhere. Most notably in the very high ceilings. The rooms are a bit worn down but i didn't care one bit. It did cost me 8 euro per night for a room for myself (2004). An absolute bargain price that included breakfast in a restaurant 2 minutes away. Only disadvantage, there are indicated times when there is hot water. And when i tried my shower was at best luke-warm. But i didn't care. The place was just too interesting.
Aparently there are also therman baths here but i never went to look for them.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Calypso Plaza Suites Coolangatta
- Hotel PortAventura
- Best Western Hibiscus Motel
- BARCELO LANZAROTE
- Chelsea International Hostel
- Heat Hotel
- Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Summerville, Sc
- Novotel Waterloo London
- The Sands - Sea Front Apartments
- Silver Cloud Hotel Stadium
- Hotel Aria
- Broker Inn Denver
- Lokahi Lodge
- Hotel Tambo Real