Str. Ion Ghica nr 2, Cluj-Napoca, 400306, Romania

Orbitz.com HostelBookers.com Hostelworld.com

Value Score Great Value!

Costs 48% less than similarly rated 5 star hotels

• disappointing

First of all this is not a hotel, this is a villa, or a “pension”.
    They called themselves “hotel déjà vu”, on the website where I booked my stay.
    And it’s far from what 5 stars should be.
    There are no 5 five stars hotels in Cluj, that’s for sure!!!

Their website seems like a pretentious arty-farty presentation of an old villa, which was once renovated in what they called art-nouveau style. I am not going to comment any of that, this place is a joke.

We’ve got a massive Internet bill, and you should watch out for that.
    They have an obscure system of counting how “much” Internet you’ve used (which they couldn’t explain).

We were charged “mistakenly” for an extra bed, and if I didn’t go back and asked about it, they wouldn’t have mentioned anything.
    The room was clean when we arrived.
    However, it hadn’t been cleaned during our stay because, apparently they couldn’t find the key, which we basically left at the reception every morning.

The dinning room needs renovation, in my view. There was a persisting tobacco smell (in this supposedly non-smoking area), stale atmosphere. The food was al right but, again, so not 5 stars!

The location is nice, the villa is in a very quite area of the city, close to the central park, and the centre of the city. You need to walk about 20 minute to the nearest bus station though.

There are better hotels in Cluj for this price. Just do your homework, make your research!

• disappointing

First of all this is not a hotel, this is a villa, or a “pension”.
    They called themselves “hotel déjà vu”, on the website where I booked my stay.
    And it’s far from what 5 stars should be.
    There are no 5 five stars hotels in Cluj, that’s for sure!!!

We’ve got a massive Internet bill, and you should watch out for that.

The room was clean when we arrived.

Directions: It is not as close to the centre of the city as it is said on most websites.
    And is definetly more than 5km away from the international airport, I don't know where you got this information from.

Comments