Marii Uniri Blv. 107, 6200 Galati City, Galati Cou
Hotel Vega
Booking.com Expedia.com Travelocity

Costs 25% more than similarly rated 3 star hotels

More about Galati

The quiet spot on the SiretThe quiet spot on the Siret

FaleazaFaleaza

a backstreet of Galatia backstreet of Galati

Reaching the Borders of Moldova and Ukraine from Train Station

by GermanChris

Hi,
I have a Question, i Have spent a look on the Romanian Map, I have three Days beetween arriving at Bukarest Baneasa Airport and leaving from the same.

Dont laugh, but I have a special Hobby, I collect Passport Stamps and Visa with a friend, and I see that near from Galati are the Borders from Ukraine and Moldova, my Question is, when I take the Train from Bukarest, ans arriving the Train Station in Galati, Is it possible to get to the borders with a Taxi and get back, after visiting (maybe after 5 hours), is there an border to both states, how is the Situation at this place, I cant find informations in this case in Internet!

Your would help me very much!
Tks
Chris

RE: Reaching the Borders of Moldova and Ukraine from Train Station

by airdepress

I don't recommand you to take the taxi,if you don't find a bus,maybe you should talk to someone,but not with a taxi!!!Sorry,but i can't help you with any other information :(

Re: Reaching the Borders of Moldova and Ukraine from Train Station

by coopersg

Did you get any more information about this trip? I too am interested in just nipping in to Ukraine for maybe one night (or less) from Galati. I believe there are buses which run from Galati to Reni and beyond.

Travel Tips for Galati

The city where Radu Lupu was born...

by SMILLA76

Galati is the place where RADU LUPU, the great Romanian pianist, was born on November 30th, 1945.

Radu Lupu was nominated by the Philips Music Group as one of the best 68 pianists of the 20-th Century.

Comments