Anda

Expedia.com Booking.com Priceline.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

• antistar's Profile Photo

One of the Best

Seriously, this is one of the best hotels I've ever stayed in. It fully deserves it's four star status, and for the price it is incredibly good value. My room was perfect: clean, modern, large and comfortable. The views were great, from the balcony or the bedroom window. But best of all was the service.

I arrived at 9am, long before check-in, and after a sleepless night on a noisy, rickety train, I didn't even have to ask to be allowed to get my room early. Being able to shower, rest and freshen up before tackling the mountains was a godsend. And it didn't stop there. I could go on, but just little touches, like stopping to turn on the front balcony light for us while showing another couple to their room, really added to the feeling of being guests not customers.

The only complaint I would have had was that we were a bit short on toiletries. But when I came back from dinner and asked at reception for replacements, they called someone immediately and there it was all in place even before we'd reached the room on the fourth floor.

Directions: From the station walk up the stairs opposite the exit, and then take a left. Follow the main road around until you see the Hotel Anda on your right.

• 4 star hotel in Sinaia

The hotel is quite newly remade (as of 2006), central location in Sinaia.
    For some fancy meetings or guests I reccomend it, although I think that the prices and the 4 star ranking are a little too much. Maybe a 3-star would be more apropriate.
    There is a room-service, TV, refrigerator and international phone in the room.
    Breakfast is in the price and served in the restaurant from the ground floor.
    There are 1 and 2 person rooms, plus apartments.

Comments