Value Score Great Value!
Good For Families
Good Value Hotel in a very expensive City
Moscow is now the most expensive city in the world, and given basic hotels can start at around $300 per night it makes the Bega Hotel pretty good value.
I looked at apartments, which are pretty popular now a days for moscow and these are now nudging the $200 per night So to get a hotel at $175 was pleasant.
The location of Bega is down (or up north) the green line near Dynamo Stadium Metro station, which is about 5-10min walk from the hotel.
The Hotel overlooks the trotting race course of the historic and grandiose Hippodrome built 1830s.
This provided us with panoramic views from our room, but can be a little noisy in the mornings if you are a light sleeper as the horse training starts early.
There is no fridge and minibar but rooms are pleasant and well appointed otherwise, with room safe and clean bathroom.
Unique Quality: excellent views of race course
Directions: Green line near Dynamo Stadium Metro
Popular Hotels in Moscow
1/4 Teatralny Proyezd, Moscow
2/1 blvd, Kutuzovskiy prospekt, Moscow
Petrovka ulitsa, 11/20, Moscow
Ul Balchug 1, Moscow
Explore the World
- Courtyard By Marriott Niagara Falls
- Golden Inn Hotel
- Rancho Las Palmas Resort & Spa
- Canyon Court Inn And Suites
- Days Inn University Downtown
- Hyatt Regency Boston
- Doubletree by Hilton Bloomington - Minneapolis South
- Barcelo Maya Colonial Beach
- Doubletree Hotel Philadelphia
- Hilton Head Island Beach & Tennis Resort
- Alderney on Hay Executive Apartments Perth
- Hotel New Mamta
- Cabanas Maria Del Mar
- Vera Playa Club Hotel