Hotel Milan Moscow

Family Travel Business Travel Romantic Travel and Honeymoons
See Amenities

Location and Amenities

by written on May 30, 2013

Location. Southern district of Moscow, 40 min far from Red Square via underground called “Metro”. That rapid system seems to be the best way for moving in Moscow. For my 4 days staying I used taxi service only 2 times. Price. I can’t say that it much less than European. But you know Moscow rates. The best way to keep money is staying in hotel located in area between Sadovoye koltso and MKAD. You can find hotels with best ratio there. 200-300 US dollars per night is a good reasonable hotel price for Moscow. So I think Milan is one of the best places for this reason. Amenities. Room of standard size with comfortable bed, fridge and all other things you need in hotel. Actually, rooms located on high levels of building so you can enjoy that beautiful city view especially at night. There are 3 restaurants in hotel but I can say anything because of visiting places in Moscow center.

Directions: Southern district of Moscow, 40 min far from Red Square via underground called “Metro”.

KochFirst's Profile Photo

Hotel “Milan”

by written on May 26, 2013

My trip to Moscow began with long ride from airport Domodedovo to Hotel “Milan”. I need about 1 hour for that way. In spite of the fact I was someway annoying all of hotel staff was extremely kind and gave me precise information about hotel, its amenities and restaurants. By the way, there are Finnish sauna and small gym in hotel. After good rest in the room I had no my annoyance. My entire impression I can describe as positive maybe according to huge hotel hall spaces often with day light. Also windows view in my room was extremely beautiful! So now I have only good thoughts about Russia and Moscow.

Jakob2013's Profile Photo

Moscow, Moscow, Moscow

by written on May 18, 2013

It was my first time trip to Moscow. Now I really like it because of good kindly service and wide range of services. As I heard from my friends before Moscow is very complicated in mean of transportation, but now I can’t agree with it. 40 min from airport, 40 min to get to any place in city center using underground is quite good for so huge megapolis such as Moscow is. For all I strongly recommend to use underground because timing with using taxi is of NO any prediction! You can stay in traffic jam for 1 hour! It’s my recommendation for all travellers who don’t know transport situation in Moscow. Some words about prices. The cost for 1 night in Moscow can be up to $250 and it’s seems to be really LIMITLESS. So I consider Milan as a place with the best price quality ratio.

Jung2013's Profile Photo

Very enjoyable stay

by written on May 12, 2013

First, some words about location. There hotel’s shuttles with the rout “airport Domodedovo-hotel”. But it was very difficult to me to find it. Moreover, shuttle schedule is seems to be not very convenient so very rare. As you know enough about Moscow road situation the best way to get to city from airport is special train called “aeroexpress”. In case you use it you can get directly to Moscow center (Paveletskaya) within 40 minutes. But Milan is located in more southen direction, so you need plus 30 min using underground. Alternatively, you’d use taxi with cost of 3000 rubles and 40-60 min timing. I recommend to all who come to Moscow first time the second alternative, so you don’t worry about any routs, finding underground stations and so on. As for hotel itself I find really 4 stars category with clean room, wonderful views from windows and affable staff.

Ant75's Profile Photo

not bad

Good (3.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on May 3, 2013

I stayed in this hotel in Moscow for 2 nights. It’s very difficult to say that my room was of best choice but I think it all about 4 stars. Before my flight I’ve got information about free hotel shuttle with nice rout “airport-hotel”. But for my regret I couldn’t find it. So getting to the hotel was really expensive for me. Actually cost of that was about 2000 rubles! In my room I have all ordinary hotels’ things and it was well furnished. The only one thing I can emphasis – amazing, wonderful views from room windows and elevator. You can see really good panorama of Moscow that way.
Note please that location in terms of shopping and restaurants is very, very good! You have several shopping centers within not more than 10 min walking!
So with all positive and negative impressions Milan is a hotel of average category.

very nice and clean hotel

by written on April 28, 2013

I have some free days in Moscow within my trip to Vladivostok. So I have spare time to get some new experience on Russia capital. My choice of hotel was extremely based on its distance from airport. Also I like high quality of services and room. Now I can say that all of my expectations were justified. It’s very nice and clean hotel. Room was of “comfort” class. No problems with restaurants, staff and all other things you need in hotel. I would recommend it to all my friends who are intended to have trip to Moscow.

Directions: South district of Moscow, about 30 min from city center.

Modern hotel in Moscow

by written on April 20, 2013

Modern hotel in Moscow. I think that some reconstruction of building was done recently. So it very good clean place with kind staff. Think about its location because there is quite long distance from city center. My room was on 20 level so view of Moscow was so adorable! Also room has enough space: it looks like 2 small rooms in guest house. I like Moscow and my kind regards to all working in hotel.

Good

Great (4.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 13, 2013

I have really good trip to Moscow in March 2013. Staying in Hotel Milan was almost fine, except maybe it’s location. Everybody should understand the long distances in Moscow well to have enough time for business. Every day I needed about 1,5 hours for getting from Hotel to Moscow city center. Keep it in your mind! In spite of that Hotel is normal, beautiful place with well-equipped rooms and kind personnel. I like it’s restaurants: small lobby called “Piano Bar” and Visconti – lounge on 2d floor. As Moscow very expensive Russian City you’ll find a really appropriate pricing in Milan. So have a nice trip to Moscow!

Unique Quality: A very, very good views from room and even elevators!

Directions: Not far from airport "Domodedovo" but you need 1,5 hours to get Moscow center.

Hotel Milan in Moscow

by written on April 5, 2013

Some words about Milan Hotel in Moscow. For my point of view good feature of this place is open and light space: after entering hotel you can see big hall with café-lobby. I don’t like small and cramped entrances. My room was of «Comfort» class on 20th floor, so view of Moscow was almost good but without Red Square – it’s very long distance from center! For getting to city center you need 1.5 hours! Be aware of it. For me that wasn’t crucial thing but I had to spend a lot of time for every “Hotel-center” ride. In case you have enough money to stay in city center (Moscow is very, very expensive!) you can choose another place.

Unique Quality: There is a good, well equipped fitness room in hotel. It's not a very large gym but If you like sport you really enjoy this amenity.

Directions: South district of Moscow with good transportation via underground (Domodedovskaya station) or high-way named "Kashirskoye shosse".

ElizavetaE's Profile Photo

Good choice for Business Travel

by written on July 3, 2012

We were in a hotel "Milan" one mouth ago and i want to thank crew of "Milan" for our amazing holidays in Moscow. Stuff is really hospitable and friendly. Location is also pretty good - not far from Domodedovo international airport(for Moscow it is a super important quality because of great traffic jams) and city center is twenty minutes by metro(don't forget that Moscow one of the biggest mega-polices in the world). I'm sure that if you need something you can find it there: hotel's territory have hairdressing, couple of restaurants and etc. Really nice rooms, cozy beds, there is a lot of space)
On the whole this is good choice for Moscow visitors)

yucky hotel outside the city center

Bad (2.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on July 17, 2011

Don't under any circumstances stay at this hotel. First of all, it lacks basic service. The staff have no idea about hospitality. The location is horrible, it's the city outskirts, it's a very unsafe area, it's very noisy and crowded. The hotel is tasteless. And for the price they charge you could find a better hotel closer to the center.

Unique Quality: This hotel has got none!!!

Directions: market stalls all over, noisy and unsafe area in the suburbs

Nearby Hotel Milan Moscow

Hotel Milan Moscow

• Milan Hotel Moscow

Address: Shipilovskaya Street 28 A, corner of Kashirskoe Shosse, Moscow, Central Russia, 115446, Russia

3 Photos of Hotel Milan Moscow

• Suites
  • Bar / Lounge
  • Airport Transportation

Moscow Travel Forum

Need advice about Moscow, Russia? Visit the Travel Forum for Moscow and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Moscow hotel reviews