Value Score Average Value
Good For Business
Small and basic hotel
This hotel is divided up into about six buildings. We were in block four. Small rooms with twin beds, very comfy for the few hours that I actually spent in them on my two night stay.
Clean and modern by Russian standards. I stayed in room 422.
Unique Quality: Friendly staff. Good bar. Strange one set menu breakfast. Not food for the fussy.
Directions: Cost of taxi back from Arbat Street was 1,000 Roubles.
Nearest metro station was Botanichesky Sad on the orange 6 line.
Popular Hotels in Moscow
1/4 Teatralny Proyezd, Moscow
2/1 blvd, Kutuzovskiy prospekt, Moscow
Petrovka ulitsa, 11/20, Moscow
Ul Balchug 1, Moscow
Explore the World
- John's Pass Beach Motel and Apartments
- The Sparhawk Oceanfront Resort
- Jolly Hotel Lotti
- Sofitel Miami
- Tybee Beach Resort Club
- Canto Del Sol Plaza Vallarta
- The Nines, Portland
- Hydro Hotel
- T and G Apartments
- Sundance Plaza Hotel & Suites
- Tambuli Beach Club East Hotel
- Kyknos Beach Hotel & Bungalows
- SpringHill Suites Baltimore Downtown/Inner Harbor
- Best Western McDonough Inn and Suites