Satisfaction Very Good
Value Score Great Value!
Good For Couples
Hotel complex near an underground Metro train station and next to an inexpensive and vibrant flea market.
Unique Quality: Easy access by Metro.
hotel and disco for Latin people
This is a whole complex, hotel, disco for Latin people (Cubans, Spanish and Russians alike), shops everywhere... you do not need to move from that complex to have everything.
The hotel is OK, not expensive, and they give you the registration stamp for free if you sleep one night there (you need to register if you are a foreigner within the first three days of your arrival to Moscow).
Every Sunday there is a expo of souvenirs, enormous! They sell for foreigners matrioshkas, vodka, shapkas with the letter CCCP, Palekh boxes, balalaikas, etc.
Metro station is called Ismailovski or Ismailovski Park.
Popular Hotels in Moscow
1/4 Teatralny Proyezd, Moscow
2/1 blvd, Kutuzovskiy prospekt, Moscow
Petrovka ulitsa, 11/20, Moscow
Ul Balchug 1, Moscow
Explore the World
- Flamingo Las Vegas
- All Suites Residence Cannes
- Holiday Polynesia
- Grand Palladium Jamaica Resort & Spa
- Royale Palms Condominiums by Hilton
- Miracle De Luxe Resort Hotel
- Prince Hotel Suites And Spa
- Hyatt Regency Sharm El Sheikh
- Holiday Inn San Diego On The Bay
- VIK Gran Hotel Costa del Sol
- Peterborough Moat House Hotel
- Best Western Toms River Inn
- Turial Park Apartments
- Quality Inn