Value Score Average Value
Good For Families
Rossiya - a 3 star hotel in St. Petersburg
We had a pleasant stay at hotel Rossiya in St. Petersburg. The room was modern and confortable and the breakfast was simple but good.
The only thing that bothered me was the tap water which was totally brown and smelly.
You had to let the water run for a long time in order to take a shower - I was told that the pipes were all rusty and that it was a general problem in St.Petersburg!!
Unique Quality: Behind the hotel we had a local supermarket which was very convenient. There was also a big nice park close by.
Directions: It was too far to walk to the city centre, but fortunately the underground station, Park Pobedi was close by, and we had a direct connection to the main street, Nevsky Prospect.
Popular Hotels in Saint Petersburg
Mikhailovskaya Ulitsa 1/7, St. Petersburg, North-West Russia, 191011, Russia
Bolshaya Morskaya ulitsa 39, St. Petersburg, North-West Russia, 190000, Russia
69, Nevsky Prospekt, St. Petersburg, North-West Russia, 191025, Russia
10 Konnaya St, St. Petersburg, North-West Russia, Russia
Explore the World
- The Quad Resort and Casino
- Hotel Jen Hong Kong
- Freehold Gardens Hotel (50 Gibson Place )
- InterContinental Fiji Golf and Resort Spa
- Tradewinds Sandpiper Resort
- Kohls Ranch Lodge
- New York New York Hotel & Casino
- Hotel Sandra Club
- The 1735 House Bed and Breakfast
- Microtel Inn And Suites Nashville (Bellevue)
- Disney's Hotel Santa Fe - Parks tickets included
- Premier Inn Carlisle - M6, Jct 44
- Summerfield Suites by Wyndham - Morristown
- Splash Universe, Shipshewana, IN