Abricole Hotel

138 Voronazhskoe Highway, Khabarovsk, 680042, Russia

More about Khabarovsk

Camera Kraineniya

by Hommez

I'm travelling home, after a year in S. Korea; so, I've alot of baggage. I want to stop and visit some friends in the Far East. I do not want to carry the baggage with me. The baggage includes such things as a lap-top computer, and other valuables. I would not feel safe lugging them around. My question is, how long may one keep one's belongings in a "Camera Kraineniya"?

RE: Camera Kraineniya

by yumyum

Usually several days but I guess you would have to ask on the spot as they usually ask you anyhow when you intend to pick it up. Maybe you want to contact member Vitochka in Vladivostok about that.

RE: RE: Camera Kraineniya

by blanter

Automatic ones are usually 24h, but if you go to the luggage store (bagazhnoe otdelenie), usually they could take it for some period (you must pay in advance of course - smth like 40 roubles per day).

Travel Tips for Khabarovsk

A waterfront walk

by filip007

The waterfront walk to the north is a really pleasant way how to spend a nice sunny afternoon. On southern end, you will find stalls and cafes under tents, a beach for sunbathing and you can walk up to 2km one way.

With a little imagination, you could think you are at the sea shore...

World War II Monument

by bugulma

In opposite side of Spaso-Preobrazhensky Cathedral there is World War II Monument. For me it is a special place just exactly here, in Far East because my grandfather participated in battles in Far East in 1945 and his division had Pyongyang as a last stationing.

Dinamo Park

by bugulma

It's my favorite place in the city, Dinamo Park. There are pond with fountains and comfortable places to enjoy good weather sitting near of the pond. It is situated not far from Lenin Square on Ussuriysky Boulevard.

Muraviev-Amursky Street

by bugulma

Muraviev Amursky street is the central street of the city. As in any city such street has a lot of restaurants, cafes, shops, cinemas and etc and etc. The street is beginning near of AmurRiver, in Sobornaya Square, and in the end it comes to Lenin square.

Feeding Doves

by bugulma

The general impression of Lenin Square is every one feeds doves. So it's like a tradition it seems. I asked bread in the little shops on the square and the seller recommended me some several versions of what I could buy for doves.

Comments