Best Eastern Maly

83A Kalinin Street Khabarovsk 680000

More about Khabarovsk

Ferry

by Hommez

Is anyone aware of the Ferry from S. Korea to Vladivostok?

RE: RE: Ferry

by Hommez

Yes, I've heard of one leaving Pusan, and landing somewhere near Vladivostok. It's about a 16hr ride.

RE: Ferry

by blanter

I am afraid ferries from S. Korea to Vladivostok do not exist.

RE: RE: Ferry

by Hommez

Call it a boat then, for there is transport by water. Just looking for details. Several of my Russian friends living here have told me as much. And I have found spartain information on the net. Just looking for clear details, in English.

Travel Tips for Khabarovsk

I was there in Khabarovsk not...

by Jenny48

I was there in Khabarovsk not for pleasure strictly for working,which involved singing. I gave 3concerts there April of 95,and November of 95 they asked if I would come back tour six cities. Oh, yes, I do remember purchasing amber and silver at this sort of secluded building and boy wasn't it fascinating. I do remeber having wonderful hotel accomodations at an Amytheist Hotel there is Khvabarovsk. The food there was absolutely fab. My fondest memory were the people, they were very generous,and aslo very appreciative. I remember being a special guest at one of the conservatories(music) and I heard many aspiring singers of great quality,and they treated me like a real celebrity. I was greatly moved by the talent of the young singers.

Spaso-Preobrazhensky Cathedral

by bugulma

Staying near of Komsomolskaya Square it is easy to see another new building of the city, Spaso-Preobrazhensky Cathedral. As well as God Mother’s Assumption Cathedral, Spaso-Preobrazhensky Cathedral hasn't painting on the wall but it has a good view to Amur River.

Bridge

by bugulma

I saw many pictures of the Habarovsk's bridge before my trip and when I came I had a big wish to see it. One morning, while Skripa was busy with her affairs, I went to the bridge by walk. My hotel was in the center and that to get the bridge I needed 1 hour around. Bridge is allowed for the trains and cars. Maybe next time I will cross it by feet :-)

Fine Arts Museum

by bugulma

Another interesting museum in the city is Fine Arts Museum. It is situated in the same Shevchenko Street, near of the museum of Habarovsk region. The entrance fee is RUR 50 (Eur 1.5). There are 2 floors, one with classical paintings, here is some interesting ones of Shishkin, Kuindji, Steen and some others. The second floor is for cloths and other hands-made of local nationalities.

Right side wheels

by filip007

The cars in Khabarovsk will make you feel you are in Japan...

Almost all the cars are used cars imported from Japan and even new cars being sold are the versions destined for japanese market. So they all have the driver´s wheel on the right side.

This also helps you realise that Moscow is really far, far away...

Comments