Polet Hotel

Krasnoyarsk 660022, Krasnoyarsk, 660022, Russia
Polet Hotel
Booking.com Travelocity Priceline.com

More about Krasnoyarsk

Riding around Stolby over the weekendRiding around Stolby over the weekend

Dvinogorsk bus stationDvinogorsk bus station

map of parkmap of park

Opera and ballet theatreOpera and ballet theatre

Flat in Krasnoyarsk

by KileyK

Hi all!

I'll be travelling to your great city, Krasnoyarsk, during 23 April to 4 May 2007. I would like to ask if anyone knows of a flat I can rent while there. It does not have to be big, only clean and in the city centre. I stayed before on Mira Street near the yennessey river and this area is so beautiful. I'm on a budget so I cannot give loads of money, but I also understand the person gets what they pay for.
Anycan help me please.

Please write me this address
kileyk@post.com

Best!
Kiley

by Gon62

damm, what a pity.
I just joined VT...,
had I known it I'd had let you have mine while away.

by gazgma622

I will be arriving on October 10 and leaving October 14. I also would like to rent a flat/apartment in the wonderful city of Krasnoyarsk. If anyone can oblige please contact Garry at gazgma622@yahoo.co.uk. Thank you for your co-operation

by Mishca101

I was born in Krasnoyarsk Russia. I want to go back but i was little when they adopted me so my passport expired. Iam trying to remember the language. I want to find my real parents. I live in Anchorage Alaska and i dont like it here in the US. If you have any answers please help

Travel Tips for Krasnoyarsk

Yenisey bridge

by yumyum

This impressive bridge is the lifeline to the other part of the city on the opposite bank. You can take a marshrutka (minibus) to cross it. On the other side you will also see a tram line. On the city center side you will travel by mini buses or overcrowded trolleybuses which are full of pensioners. The Yenisey river is very wide and you can take a cruise in summer.

Central Museum

by bugulma

Museum is the regional museum where you can find exhibits that were founded in the area as well as to know regional history. It is situated in the center of the city, near of "main" bridge and Big Ben.

St Ioann Precursor Church

by bugulma

In Prospekt Mira, near of the main administrative building there is St Ioann Precursor Church. It was built in 1899. In front of the church there is monument to the archbishop Luka (Leonid Voyno-Yasenetsy 1877-1961), the former military surgeon in Russian Empire. In 1921 he became priest and some years later was arrested. He as a priest preached in prisons of Syberia and Archangelsk. In the same time he wrote books about surgery operations and became. In 1946 he even got Stalin premium in medicine. In 1995 Luka was canonized by Ukrainian and in 1996 by Krasnoyarsk eparchy of Orthodox Church. In November 15, 2002, the monument was placed in front of St Ioann Precursor Church.

Bowling Center

by bugulma

On the iseland that is situated between both sides of the river there is a bowling center. It is very comfortable. We spent 2 hours around and played 4 games, enjoying beer. All equipment is available inside

Krasnoyarsk - a stop on the Transsiberian

by yumyum

We stopped in Krasnoyarsk for two nights coming from Tomsk and continuing to Irkutsk. Funny enough, we couldn't find any internet café in the whole center of town even though we asked lots of young people.

Krasnoyarsk was founded in the 17th century by cossaks.

If you decided to stop here, make sure you visit Stolby National Park and the Regional Museum.

Comments