Value Score No Data
Good For Couples
We stayed at the Hotel Mayak which was very central to the city of Omsk. Very Comfortable hotel and the staff there are very friendly.
Omsk's BEST Hotel
Renovated Small European -Style Rooms. I stayed in 2001 when renovations were still being done. I check it out each time I return (last in summer 2004). It now has a restaurant. I stay in a flat that I have now so I can't speak to the current service, BUT!...it's where I would stay if I needed a hotel in Omsk.
Overlooking the River at the convergence of the OM and Irtysh
Only hotel in Omsk TRYING to meet western standards.
Friendly Russian speaking staff (we managed to communicate)
Unique Quality: Brought Coffee and Tea to my room on requaest. I could walk to a GREAT bakery and by pastries and sandwiches.
Unique Quality: Most 'modern' hotel in town. Remember this is Russia and not a tourist city like Moscow or St. Petersburg. This hotel was being remodelled and a great location.
Directions: On the river near downtown financial distric, parks, and 'Old Omsk' Restaurant
Popular Hotels in Omsk
Irkutsk, 664020, Omsk
22 Lenina Street, Omsk
Lermontov St 62, Omsk
2 Josip Broz Tito Street, Omsk
Explore the World
- Pier 5 Hotel
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Kodak East-Sevierville
- Seagull Apartments
- Oaks Smartstay Apartments on Hobson Auckland
- Londra Palace Hotel Venice
- VHL Tobago Golf & Spa Resort
- Amigo Terrace Hotel & Mall
- Melia Grand Hermitage
- Express By Holiday Inn Turin
- Residence Pacific Hotel
- Radisson SAS Hotel Manchester Airport
- Days Hotel Iloilo (The Atrium At The Capitol Cor )
- Playa Miguel Aparthotel
- Suntide II Resort Condominiums