35, 8th Street, Sanatornaya, Vladivostok, Far East Russia, 690024, Russia

Booking.com Travelocity Priceline.com

• Response to Ididntwanttoregister

This is a reply to Ididntwanttoregister first off the place was owned by a Canadian but that was many years ago. Secondly there is no western management there either. That ended when the Inn was sold to local Russians. So that is an outward lie.I wasn't saying in my first review for people not to stay I was just giving my opinion

As far as Ididntwanttoregister being a diplomat for DOS I doubt very much that he or she is, knowing what I know. There may be Americans staying there but those most likely will be adoptive parents. In saying that it may be an ok location in that situation.

There may be western influences in the kitchen & products that are used but as I stated in my first review the prices are extremely high and the food was moderately good. All one has to do is read the menu to know this wasn’t written or created by someone from Europe or North America. I have been to Vladivostok many times over the years. There was point in time were the Vlad motor Inn really did stand out. Those days are years ago. The choices in the city are now abundant that there really is a no need to go all the way out there to eat or stay in a hotel at best 30 minute drive to city center, at least not to get a steak anymore.

I am not telling anyone not to stay at the Inn what I was stating in my first review was my disappointment with the Vlad Motor Inn and now also with what was written by what I believe to be a completely falsified review by Ididntwanttoregister.

More about Vlad Motor Inn

Things to do except sightseen

by Prokonich

I'm often asked what to do in Vladivostok - this is what I wouldn't miss if I were a tourist

If it is sunny go to fish market (located on Naberejnaya, across Oceanarium) and enjoy fresh seafood and good bear. Feel yourself in maritime city! Enjoy your life!

Go to Chinese restaurant! They are especially nice in Vladivostok

If you enjoy fresh beer go to "Hans" Pub (25-A Fokina St) — they have good German cuisine and home made beer at very good prices or "Gutov" restaurant (23 Posietskaya St)

If it is Friday or Saturday, "Porto-Franko" (13 Svetlanskaya St) offers good shows in the evening! Prices for meals are very affordable and admission fee is 300 rubles (10 USD)

If you didn't take a train take suburban train (electrichka) and have a ride on famous Trans Siberian Railroad

Go to Chinese flee-market! It is a chance to make a small trip to China and buy cheap stuff!

Best Strip Shows are definitely in "Bottomless Barrel" (2 Fontanaya St)

Find some time and enjoy peaceful atmosphere and delicious food in Oasis Restaurant (Vlad Motor Inn Hotel). Then simply take a walk in quite suburbs and its beautiful park. Don't forget to feed squirrels!

Award yourself with visit to Russian steam bath (Russian banya). It is very relaxing especially after spending couple of weeks in the train!

Go to botanical garden if it is sunny! Relax and tske your time to think about your life!

If you've already visited everything — come to "Discovery' Travel Club and have a cup of coffee or read some newspapers and books in English. Be our dear guest!

HAVE A GOOD TIME IN VLADIVOSTOK!

Comments