Pskov Hotels

Our Members Say

• Kuznetsov_Sergey profile photo Kuznetsov_Sergey
  • Reviews: 5080

Karkusha’s House Hotel: Karkusha - German Shepherd

We spent two nights in Pskov. When I chose the hotel, I drew attention to this hotel with the strange name "Karkusha’s House." Among the photographs presented on the site of the hotel, I saw a picture of a German Shepherd. This persuaded me to choose this hotel, since we had two German Shepherds, who were to take part in the exhibition held in Pskov. I thought if a photo of a German Shepherd is on the site of the hotel, our dogs would be taken favorably. So it turned out like I thought! You can imagine my surprise when I learned that the name of the dog in the picture is Karkusha. And the hotel is named in her honor. That is, the owners of the hotel are German Shepherds’ fans.

We liked the hotel - a good European three stars. It's nice that in Pskov, there is such a hotel is not inferior to the German luxury hotel where we regularly live with our dogs.

You can watch my 1 min 57 sec Video Pskov Karkusha's House Hotel out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

You can watch my 1 min 24 sec Video Pskov Karkusha's House photos out of my Youtube channel or here on VT.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Written June 11, 2015

Karkusha���s House Hotel

• HelenMos profile photo HelenMos
  • Reviews: 1

Old Estate Hotel & SPA: Old Estate Hotel & SPA 4* business hotel in Pskov

The Old Estate 4* Hotel & SPA is placed in the historical center of Pskov city, nearby the Kremlin and the ancient Pskov fortress. This boutique hotel has been designed to exceed the expectations of sophisticated travelers, who have come to appreciate the warmth and character of true boutique hotels. The hotel combines the warm hospitality and elegance of Pskov, offers blend of modern amenities and medieval architecture with an ultra chic design. It is conveniently located for business and leisure travelers. The hotel has 50 luxurious guest rooms and suites, all beautifully appointed with a wealth of modern amenities for a comfortable and relaxing stay. The Old Estate 4* Hotel & SPA has been developed for business and leisure. Whether you are travelling to Pskov City for a multinational conference or for a private meeting you will find the meeting facilities at the Old Estate 4* Hotel & SPA tailor-made to suit your specific requirements. Those sophisticated travellers who have come to discover old Pskov will appreciate the location of the hotel in the center of the old town and within a walking distance to beautiful parks.

SPA center of the hotel offers exclusivity and choices to improve your health. It provides exceptional SPA treatment, complete skin and body programmes, thalassotherapy, massages, ajurveda, stonetherapy, hydrotherapy, pressotherapy, Swimming pool, Jacuzzi bath, Saunas, Turkish steam bath, Solarium.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Business Travel, Luxury Travel, Historical Travel
  • Written December 29, 2009

Old Estate Hotel & SPA

• yumyum profile photo yumyum
  • Reviews: 2712

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Oktyabrskaya: On the main street

I had a renovated single room with shower and separate toilet for 600 Rubels. There was also a working TV and a small fridge which didn't make any noise. There was hot water. I stayed for 3 nights.

The hotel also features a bar/restaurant, a bankomat in the lobby. The tourist office in the lobby only caters for groups. Then there is a souvenir shop which also sells soft drinks.

They also have cheaper rooms with toilets/shower on the corridor.

Drawbacks:
Biting mosquitoes, very foul smelling hot water, no room cleaning.

I didn't think the place was as bad as decribed in the LP guide.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Written September 2, 2004

my hotel room

• liusia profile photo liusia
  • Reviews: 55

Gostinitsa Sport: Creepy?

This hotel looks from the outside to be a creepy, run down tenement, and when you enter and get into the horrible elevator, it won't reassure you. But hit the 5th floor button, which will take you to the 9th floor (I'm not kidding) and you will find a lovely, well-kept, friendly hotel!

It's one of the most modern, well-maintained hotels I've stayed in in Russia, and it was pretty cheap - we paid 1500 rubles (about USD $50) for two nights for three people, which included breakfast and dinner, both of which were very pleasant if not fancy.

I highly recommend!