Grand Hotel Kazan

Peterburgskaya ulitsa 1, Kazan, Russia
(4 star hotel)
#2 of 26 hotels in Kazan'
Best (5.0 out of 5.0) 1 review

GIPA's Profile Photo

I did the right choice

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on April 27, 2014

This is a new and modern hotel , with less of ten years of existence. After checking on line lots of hotels there , I made up my mind and didnt regret my choice , even because while in Kazan I had the opportunity to take a look at the other supposed "candidates".
I did the reservation on line previously , requested a room overlooking Bauman street and once there , around 3am , everything was correct and the reception was friendly.
I had a single room with king size bed , and all the amenities I needed. There was a closet , a clean bathroom , safe box , a good armchair , a beautiful carpet.
The breakfast opened at 7 am , a litle bit late in some days , but no problem for me. They offered that typical and delicious eastern style breakfast , with tomatos , cucumbers , vegetables and also omellete , , apples , nescafe machines , fruit juice , cakes , jam , salmon. Perfect for me. The must is the tatar dessert , Tchak-tchak - balls made of rice , honey and other secret components.
The design of the hotel follows the motifs you will see at Kul Shariff mosque : nice patterns of geometric figures. I acessed wi-fi internet from the lobby at a very confortable way.
There is a complete shopping center at the same building and through the lobby you can enter and exit easily.
On the fifth floor there are : gym center , jaccuzzi , dry and wet sauna that I could experiment twice and recomend.
I didnt have lunch nor dinner at the hotel , so cant express any oppinion.
Dont miss the observation deck at the 17th floor!

Unique Quality: Outstanding view from the top , delicious breakfast , nice rooms , excellent location at Peterburgskaya street , a pedestrian street , near everything.

Directions: Millenia Park , Catholic Church "Exaltation of Holy Cross" , Metro station , Ring shopping center , the Hotel is visible from everywhere across the city center

Nearby Grand Hotel Kazan

• Pets Allowed
  • Continental Breakfast
  • Free High Speed Internet

Kazan' Travel Forum

Need advice about Kazan', Russia? Visit the Travel Forum for Kazan' and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Kazan' hotel reviews