Best Eastern Slavyanskaya Derev

18 Lesnaya Street, Samara, Russia, 446397, RU

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

More about Samara

View of the matchView of the match

IsletIslet

Beer factoryBeer factory

ChurchChurch

Travel Tips for Samara

Walking in the streets, Houses

by bugulma

There are many interesting architectural style in houses in the central part of the city. just walk along Kuybyisheva Street and some parallel streets along the river. It is really nice pleasure to look at it.

Ladia

by bugulma

Ladia is the boat that was used in middle ages in Russia. On the new embankment you can find this monument. You see that in evening here is wonderful view. Besides it is one of the cultural places. In summer there are concerts of rock music here (on the square in front of the monument). My friends told me that during concerts some boats get closer to the embankment and enjoy concerts for free :-))

Gas tubes in the middle of the road

by Astralka

From Slovakia villages I am used to hens and goats on the road.. But this surprised me a lot when I saw a truck going off the road avoiding the gas tubes. A cheaper way than digging in the ground ?, he

In the same village in the Samara region I woke up one morning and saw a cannabis next to my sleeping bag. I looked around and found a small field. We were so happy in Samara that we never tried it. Then we left it behind in the train on the way back.

In Samara we preferred to sleep outside the house, because we did not like "tarakany" (popular insects in Russia). The first night I had a a mouse running across my neck and it was too much for me. Btw. my brother once told me, that you can recognize a Russian mouse easily, as it has a crescent and a hammer on its red belly. He was studying in Moscow living in students dormitory, so he should know it. But my mouse was running too fast and it was dark.

In Samara, it is popular to go...

by heplion

In Samara, it is popular to go swimming in your birthday suit in the Volga in the winter time. This picture was taken when it was about -2C out. Can you see the 'crazy?' man wading intot he river amidst the snowflakes?

Fantastic view at the Volga and Zhiguli mountains!

by Sweet_Marina

This place called the Helicopter Landing Place is just within 20 min from the city. There are benches, an open air restaurant, a nice place with a fountain and of course the VIEW! that is so picturesque!
Come over there to spend several hours just enjoying the scenery, the air and feeling freedom from the city noise.

Comments