Tyumen' Hotels

Our Members Say

• agepiroshiki profile photo agepiroshiki
  • Reviews: 19

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Hotel Prometey: Not so comfortable but cheap

2-star hotel. I stayed on 23 to 25 Jul, 2009.

I tried to reserve a room by telephone, because a website of the hotel did not work at that time. But a reception required to send a reservation letter in writing. I said to her that I did not have a fax machine and told schedule of my reservation. And I sent an e-mail, whose address I found by browsing, the hotel replied "OK" to me. But a staff said that they had not receive any information on my reservation, when I arrived there...

The price of a single room was 2700 RUB per night (incl. VAT and breakfast). Credit cards were not be accepted.

Staffs could not speak English.

Quality of the room was below average level. Small Noise of music came there from a night club in the building midnight.

A restaurant in the building had closed and did not work when I stayed.

• Opinion of Price: about average
  • Related to: Budget Travel
  • Written January 9, 2010

• Kevross85 profile photo Kevross85
  • Reviews: 61

2 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Boctok (said Vostok): Tyumen standard

This became my home for a month and to be honest the room felt like a cell at times as it was so small. The temperatures in the room was also a problem for me as the radiators had no control valve it was on or off. Therefore at the nights it was very very hot with the radiators on and could become cold with it off.

The bathrooms were nice enough but the towels weren't changed frequently enough for me as i like to shower twice a day and therefore like my towels changed daily hen sometimes they weren't getting changed for three days.

breakfast came with the room and although it wasn't what i was used to eating it was a traditional russian breakfast and was nice to experience this.

• Opinion of Price: N/A
  • Related to: Work Abroad
  • Written February 19, 2008

• Lalique profile photo Lalique
  • Reviews: 693

Quality Hotel Tymen: The only one

The only one decent hotel in Tyumen. Was built by Turks in 1995, so it's quite new and thus unspoilt :)))
The hotel is famous among expats visiting the city, that's actually the only place they stay in.

The best place ever I ate the perfect semi cooked veal was in the restaurant of Quality Hotel Tyumen.... that time they had a French Chef...

• Opinion of Price: N/A