Frantiskanska 3, Bratislava SK-811 01, Slovakia

Arcadia Hotel
Hotels.com Booking.com Travelocity

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

• Bratislava's best small 5 star hotel

When I checked in, even before the 2pm check in time, I was met by the hotel in a wonderful way. They knew that I had a long flight and went out of their way to make me comfortable. The check-in process way very easy and fast. By the time I finished checking in, the on duty manager excorted me to my room and my luggage was already there waiting for me. Further, someone from room service was there to bring me a sample of what the chef makes. I have no idea want it was but it was absolutely great. All the hotel staff spoke English and they did everything they could to make my stay pleasant. Even though this hotel is small I would recommend it to anyone. They treated me like family. Even though I had to leave I didnt want to. When I return I will only stay here.

Unique Quality: This hotel has the small atmosphere of a home. The bar is like a study and library. The staff only had to be told once what my preferences were. The dinning room is wonderful and intimate. The staff was always there to explain what some of the local dishes were. I tried them and I have never enjoyed dining as much. I took my gf there for her birthday dinner and the staff went out of their way to make it enjoyable. There is a small spa and weight room down stairs and one can set up and recieve a massage by just requesting one about one hour in advance from the hotel desk. The use of the spa is free to hotel guests and the massage was reasonable priced. To me the view was great. Right outside my window were 2 churches. This hotel is right on the edge of the old town. Beautiful.

Directions: The hotel is right on the edge of the old city. I could walk around the corner and be at the olde city square. There were many shops and resturants close by. Bratislava Castle is within walking distance as is the river.

Comments