Boutique Hotel Maraton

balhannah's Profile Photo

EXCELLENT HOTEL

Best (5.0 of 5.0 stars)
by written on February 5, 2014

This Hotel is one I would have no hesitation returning to. We didn't have one complaint which really makes a Hotel stay extra special!

The Boutique Hotel Maraton is a 4* Hotel situated in a quiet location, but still close enough to the historic centre to walk there.

From the moment I entered and went to reception, this Hotel exuded luxury! The receptionist was very nice and could speak English really well.
The site said the Hotel has a very high standard of accommodation and services, something I entirely agree with.

Our room was on an upper floor, no worries as the Hotel had a lift which we used. Our room was large, a very good size, furnished with beautiful furniture. The Bathroom was large too!
We had Air conditioning, a Bar fridge that was really nice to have, at least I could keep my bottled water cold, LCD TV with satellite, hair dryer, Safe, toiletries and FREE WIFI. The whole Hotel is NON-SMOKING except for the Café, so we both liked that.
A Terrace, Sauna, Fitness centre, Massage, Restaurant, Room service, 24-hour front desk, Luggage storage, ATM/cash machine on site, Babysitting/child services, Dry cleaning, Ironing service and much more was available.
We were very happy to be able to park our car in secure parking for FREE.

Another nice touch, was a FREE DRINK after we had settled in and it could be wine or spirits!

Breakfast was included in the room price and was a Buffet with a very good selection of food to choose from - No complaints here. We liked the breakfast room with its big windows, I could have sat there for ages.
Breakfast is served daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 am, at weekends from 8:00 am to
11:00 am.

Unique Quality: Secure Car park - Breakfast - Wifi - Fitness - Recreation centers - Arrival drink - FREE OF CHARGE

Nearby Boutique Hotel Maraton

• Free Parking
  • Pets Allowed
  • Free High Speed Internet

Kosice Travel Forum

Need advice about Kosice, Slovakia? Visit the Travel Forum for Kosice and ask our Answer Gurus.

Latest Kosice hotel reviews