- Reviews: 730
Usually I stay at Mala Seva, a weekend-house village which belongs to Malija village. Malija is just one of nice villages on a hill above Izola, on the location Izola-Lucija. A lot of house-owners give their houses for rent.
One house there is owned by my father's aunt, so I always stay at her place (for free, lol).
- Reviews: 422
3500 SIT for a night in a triple
Although called hotel, it can be also regarded as a hostel. At least that's what I got last weekend: a bed in a triple with shared bathrooms at a modest price of 3500 SIT a night.
Sort by: Most recent | Most helpful
Explore the World
- Caribbean Club Bonaire
- Courtyard By Marriott Key West Water Front
- Hlg Portomagno
- Hotel Amarante Pyramids
- The Wentworth
- Riad Rose des Sables
- Fairfield Inn And Suites By Marriott Orlando Near Universal Studios Orlando
- Coconut Grove Guest House
- Holiday Inn Paris-Porte De Clichy
- Newcastle Backpackers
- Playa Park Club
- Frontier Suites Airport Hotel
- Fredricks Hotel Restaurant Spa