Ljubljana Resort and Camp Jezica

Satisfaction Average

Costs 22% less but rated 12% lower than other 3 star hotels

• novsco61's Profile Photo

Camping

Camping lies at river Sava only 3km from the centre of Ljubljana. It offers pool, fitness centre with sauna, grounds for badminton, volley ball, table tenis, minigolf ...

It offers also bungalows with TV and telephone.

Price are really reasonable.

Directions: Take bus number 6 to Crnuce or 8 to Jezica

• eden_teuling's Profile Photo

A QUIET, SAFE PLACE SO NEAR LJUBLJANA....

This was the camping we easily found and where we spent some 5 days to visit LJUBELJANA .....to MEET MY VT FRIENDS OLGA AND DARJA, TWO DEAR DARLINGS.

We could find a fine place for tent and car. We enjoyed the sunlicht through the many trees and perhaps many of you will think : WHAT IS SHE ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT SUNSHINE AND BRIGHT LIGHT AND HIGH TEMPERATURES ETC........and those VT members/friends are right......these ingredients to feel good and happy and healthy I often, far too often, lack in The Netherlands where I live surrounded by sea, rivers, ditches etc. all filled with chilling water, where I live on wet, dark, fat lumps of clay, very furtile, but oh, so chilling.......and where we have an abundance of ....rain and grey skies.......that is my explanation.......nothing to add to that.

It was on this camping that I met a nice young woman who was from Belgium (Flanders) so we speak the same language and I told her about VT and yes, yesterday she emailed me and told me that she is a VT member too now!!

Unique Quality: The facilities were quite OK, although I think the number of toilets and showers etc. will give problems during high-season and lots and lots of people.

Tn this off-season it was quiet and OK.

The other extras like a swimmingpool, sauna, restaurant, washing machines and fitness rooms I never use, I am far too busy exploring my surroundings and roaming cities and villages.....

More INFO: TIC LJUBLJANA
    STRITARJEVA
    SI 1000 LJUBLJANA

TEL. +386 1 3061 215
    FAX: +386 1 3061 204

EMAIL:info@ljubljana-tourism.si

www.ljubljana-tourism.si

Directions: see your camp......

More about Ljubljana Resort and Camp Jezica

Ljubljana Resort & nightlife

by andynorrie

Hi,

My friend and I are travelling to Ljubljana for 3nights in August and found a place outside the city called Ljubljana Resort, which has camping facilities and bungalows. Does anyone know this place and is it recommended for a short stay? We are both in our 20's but were worried it might be full of young families with noisy children!

Also, any nightclubs and bars which are worth a visit then recommendations are welcome!

Thanks,

Andy

Re: Ljubljana Resort & nightlife

by Glorija

Hey Andy!

This is newley renovated resort. I am sure it is nice and you will fully enjoy its fascilities. It is close to city center (bus, bicycle or skate rolers needed).

If you wanna feel the vibe of night life in Ljubljana you can try Global (http://www.global.si/)
or Bachus (http://www.bachus-center.com/NOVA/english/home.asp)
or maybe even try night club Ambasada Gavioli (http://www.ambasada-gavioli.com/) on our coast.
But just to remind you many people are on vacations and Ljubljana is not crowded.

Beside night clubs you can enjoy in some good food & sweets and feel the relax atmosphere beside our river Ljubljanica, specially evenings. Just visit the old part of town Ljubljana and you wont miss it. Enjoy, G

Comments