Obala 2, Portoroz, 6320, Slovenia
Booking.com Travelocity Priceline.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 5 star hotels

More about Portoroz

portorozportoroz

Fruit vendor on the side of the roadFruit vendor on the side of the road

A fountain in PortorozA fountain in Portoroz

musselsmussels

Portoroz to Pula

by Iris196

Hello,
Is there a direct bus from Portoroz to Pula? I'm planning to visit Portoroz beginning of September. What is the best way to travel from Portoroz to Pula?

Thanks,
Iris

Re: Portoroz to Pula

by delcity

check this site ( www.idos.cz ) for the page in english/british click on the english/uk flag.
a few members have concluded after looking at the english page that this site only has information on public transport in czech.
this is not correct. the site has information on most public transports in europe and some of the middle east.

Travel Tips for Portoroz

Walking To Piran...

by coceng

My fondest memory would be walking to Piran, the medieval town about 5 km away to the north west of Portoroz.
it was really a nice walk with some sceneries, boats, yachts, sea, sun & tanned bodies of people all ages.
It's nice watching people & I had the feeling that those people were looking back at me wondering where I was from ? Maybe I was lost to Portoroz ?
I was accompanying by a Slovene friend Ivan who told me about Portoroz, the history etc. but my eyes were caught by the people around me so I was not really listening.

A touristressort before the season

by Herwig1961

It was pleasureful to see,enjoy a tourist town out of season.Portoroz is relaxing and charming before the season.Mild air,clear water,good hotels and excellent restaurants.Beautiful surrounding,I loved the hills with the beautiful Zypresse trees.

Portoroz

by littlebush

Checked out and got a bus to Portoroz in Slovenia(45kn) at 9.55. Got the travel agency to find a room, got one a 10 minute walk away. Went for a wander, went for food in Cafe Del Morro, pizza, was pretty horrible(1300 SIT). Walked 3 km along the seafront to Piran, a lovely old town reminding us of Rovinj. Perved at some nudists on the nudist beach, chilled out then walked back to Portoroz and got on the beers. Had a few at the trendy cafe Coco on the seafront. Good chill out music and fit birds. Brusher went home early, me n bush stayed out, went for food, had a good food in a restaurant then back to Cafe Coco, but ended up going home early by 9.

Comments