Hotel Apollo

Hotel Apollo
Priceline.com Booking.com Hotelsclick.com

More about Portoroz

PortorozPortoroz

You can relax on the top of the boat!Greate feelinYou can relax on the top of the boat!Greate feelin

Me in portorozMe in portoroz

Piran, only 5 km awayPiran, only 5 km away

Directions

by Ismailkhejjou

My name is Ismail am a Moroccan student in Portoroz. I would like to visit Venice and I would like some directions.

Would anyone please help me with this? My E-mail address is khejjou@gmail.com

Ismail

by Beausoleil

Hello Ismail. Welcome to Virtual Tourist (VT). You can get all the directions you need at http://www.viamichelin.com/

This is the Michelin map web site and it will print out directions and even give you a little map. You can set it for walking or driving.

Most of us on VT don't use personal e-mail addresses because that only gives information to one person. Many people read the forums and if the information is posted on the forum, anyone can see it.

You can type locations into the VT Search Window above and find all kinds of information about it. Try typing Venice into the VT Search Window. You will find Tips about hotels, restaurants, places to go, things to do, transportation and all kinds of photos and web links to visit . . . all posted by VT members. If you do a Keyword search, you will often be directed to a place on the Forum where someone has asked your question before and the answers are already there for you.

I hope you enjoy your trip to Venice.

by mircaskirca

Why don't you visit Venice by the catamaran Prince of Venice? It is a very pleasant trip. The catamaran leaves from Izola at 8am, returns from Venice at 5pm, and the journey takes 2,5 hours. The tour includes guided sightseeing tour of Venice and visit of the Murano glass factory.

More about the excursion in the link below:

Enjoy your trip!

mira

by Ismailkhejjou

Hi,

I want to thank you for your E-mail. It was helpful and it was good to have a look at the site you sent me.

Again, thank you,

Ismail

by mircaskirca

Most welcome :)

Travel Tips for Portoroz

While Walking...

by coceng

While walking, I could see that Portoroz was/is a big resort area where there are many people who would come here for holidays all year round.
It didn't feel that we were in Slovenia at all. It's more like photos from magazines of big resorts that I could see in USA, Australia even in my own country Malaysia.
This could be good or bad to some people.
As we would love to have some relaxed feel of a resort area or town.
Well, you could actually some spots around the area of Piran which is just a few km away from Portoroz.
So, Piran & Portoroz are sitting side by side. Choose your area & settle here for a few days as this will make your stay in Slovenia more worthwhile & the distance of these places from Venice (only about 2 hours away !) makes this almost a must !

IMPREXXION: PORTOROZ

by xuessium

IMPREXXION: LJUBLJANA is the only page I will be building on Slovenia.

Tips for all other Slovenian destinations will be concentrated onto this page since I based myself in Ljubljana during my stay.

For more photos, please visit my private website: IMPREXXUESSNISM

Drop me a comment if you think that this page has been useful. Thanks!

Comments