Kolodvorska ul 1, Postojna, 6230, Slovenia

Booking.com Hotels.com Priceline.com

Satisfaction Average

Similarly priced and rated as other 3 star hotels

• ShannonCummins's Profile Photo

If you must stay in Postojna

If you feel it is necessary to stay in Postojna (which I don’t feel that it is! All can be seen and done in a day here en route to another near destination, say Opatija, Bled, or Ljubljana) I have to advise that the Hotel Jama is very basic and very traditional, and very unlikely that an American tourist would be happy here…as much as I enjoyed their presentation and the courteousness on my visit…I have to be honest to all my fellow travelers and say that if you must stay in Postojna your most likely better off at the Hotel Sport (which is more of a Hostel). At least it is clean and has free internet access for its guests in the lobby…

• lazyman_1's Profile Photo

Hotel and hostel sport

This is a very big building and includes both a hotel AND a hostel under the same roof. To be honest i don't know which part i was in because i had paid the hostel price however the room they gave us was huge, immaculate, had a private bathroom and we had it all to ourselves. our room also had a tv which makes me think we were in the hotel half. The staff was more than accomodating. We arrived on a sunday and the banks/currency exchanges were closed so the staff got out there own wallets and changed our cash from thier own pockets. There was a huge common area and kitchen to make yourown meals as well.

Unique Quality: There was a bar in the hotel lobby and the hotel also sold ice cream.

Directions: follow the signs