Ribcev Laz Hotels

Our Members Say

• solopes profile photo solopes
  • Reviews: 3959

3 out of 5 starsUser Rating

Residence Triglav: Filling the needs

We arrived late, and I was worried, knowing that reception closed early. No problem: to be in the middle of nowhere has its advantages - they left an envelope with my name and the key in the door, and thing were set in the following morning. As you may understand there´s nothing else than a room and a breakfast in the morning.
The room was perfect, and breakfast, reasonable to a Portuguese would disappoint English or American. Good price.

• Opinion of Price: less expensive than average
  • Related to: Eco-Tourism
  • Written November 4, 2011

Ribcev Laz

Hut: Mountain Lodging

When hiking the mountains, the huts are a great option. It is usually one large room with a bunch of beds, but they are clean and it is warm. There must have been about 30 people staying in the upstairs room we stayed in.

Beautiful views, fun atmosphere, nice people. You get shelter, a bed, clean sheets, and blankets--definitely a step above a tent.

• Opinion of Price: least expensive

Private Rooms: Private Rooms

We stopped at the tourist office to find cheap lodging and got a great private room with toilet facilities down the hall.

Centrally located, inexpensive, and friendly people

• Opinion of Price: least expensive

Hotel Bellevue: Nice hotel, nice people

On a hil above Bohinjsko Jezero. It has quiet rooms, good buffet breakfast included, and the people were very nice. It is better to go to the buffet early, as they will run out of stuff later.

We stayed there on a Wednesday night and said we would be back in a couple of days if they could keep our excess baggage. They found a safe corner for our bags and we got in around 9PM the night we said. As I walked in the woman at the desk said, "Brian?" I am guessing we were the last room to check in and our rough look probably tipped them off that we had been hiking for two long days.

I was so surprised they were so attentive to us, it was very nice. I recommend this hotel.

I guess Agatha Christe stayed here at some point, too. They had a whole bunch of stuff on her in the lobby.

• Opinion of Price: more expensive than average