Hostal Bahia de Algeciras

Satisfaction No Data

No Satisfaction or Value Data Available

More about Algeciras

Ferry terminal at AlgecirasFerry terminal at Algeciras

The Ceuta ferry nearby in the portThe Ceuta ferry nearby in the port

Algeciras port control (VTS) buildingAlgeciras port control (VTS) building

The fire engine at the scene.The fire engine at the scene.

Algeciras bus going to Portugal?

by hleung55

Are there any long distance bus going to Faro or other cities in southern Portugal from the new bus station in Algeciras? Or are there any train servicing this route?

by qaminari

Train timetable directs you via Madrid and Lisbon, however you could go by bus via Seville, see http://thomasallen.home.sapo.pt/travel/001.htm.

by SOLODANCER

The quickest would be a bus to Seville from Algeciras and then pick up a connection to Faro. Unless of course there is one bus you can find in Algeciras going directly to Faro. Good luck.

by puerto_lover

You can take a www.linesur.com bus from Algeciras to Seville via Jerez. It's a good service. Or there is one run by COMES (www.tgcomes.es ) but it takes longer.
At Seville there are two bus stations. One on the east of the old city centre is called Prado de San Sebastian. the other one on the west side is called Plaza de Armas. I think the bus to faro leaves from Plaza de Armas whereas the buses from Algeciras would arrive at San Sebastian. However worth checking locally.
I also am aware that there is a bus that leaves from Malaga late evening around 9pm and gets to faro in the early hours. Run by www.alsa.es That bus stops at Seville about midnight and so you could try and use it ?

Travel Tips for Algeciras

ALGECIRAS AND DISTRICT

by AsturArcadia

. . . And turn through 180º to see one of the biggest wind farms in the south of Spain. Talk about blots on the landscape. Give me a good old thermal power station, coal-fired, any day . . . until the coal runs out!

Pity this March 2001 photo belongs to my pre-digital era. Otherwise Photo 3 would have been a mass of lazy, white, non-rotating arms producing zero electricity.

algeciras

travel morocco

Enroute to Morocco!

by jamiesno

"Gateway to Morocco!"

Unfortunatley I don't have much to share on this port town. The day of my visit through, it was pelting rain but I know it would be great place to return. The Costa Del Sol gets very little rain, this pictures are actually very rare!! It really is unusual, visit this web site at:

"Rock of Gibraltar"

It was raining so hard, I could barely see over there. Despite the rain you shouldn't get sea sick it is a short journey from Algeciras to Ceuta, Spain on the other side of the strait.

"Oddity?"

I put this picture in for fun, I don't know if this person was intoxicated or just tired but he certainly had a loud snore, he was sleeping in the bathroom stall. I thought it was funny, have fun in Spain!

Here are my other main Spain pages:

Here are my main Spain pages:

My Madrid Page