Hlg Portomagno

Paseo Maritimo S/N, Aguadulce, 04720 , Spain

More about Hlg Portomagno

Hotel at Aguadulce, Almeria

by Carmela71 about Hotel Porto Magno Aguadulce

Hotel Porto Magno Aguadulce Four stars.

It was a good choice, we took the bancotel bonus (48 euros per night double room), as we were close to Almeria anc close to the motorway to travel around Almeria.

Phone: 00 34 950 34 22 16

The best was the Restaurant A la Sal, the first time I have ever had dinner at the same restaurant, excellent cheff at excellent prices, everyday was a surprise ... (a great one of course LOL)

Almeria marinaAlmeria marina

Our Lady of the SeaOur Lady of the Sea

Dolphin fountain opposite the harbour in AlmeriaDolphin fountain opposite the harbour in Almeria

Hotel Porto Magno, Agudulce Nr Almeria

by TFR

Can anyone tell me the website address for this hotel please?

thanks

Spanners

Re: Hotel Porto Magno, Agudulce Nr Almeria

by Beach_dog

I'm cannot find a n actual hotel website, but if you check this link, google may be able to help. The hotel has many listings from which you may be able to gather more information.

Agua Dulce is a pleasant little resort located quite close to the city of Almeria.

Stace

Re: Re: Hotel Porto Magno, Agudulce Nr Almeria

by Carmela71

I do not know if they ahve a web site but I booked them through

www.bancotel.com

I Know a few more members have stayed there and liked, maybe you can get a good deal through travel agencies as we found lots of people there staying over months in winter time.

Carmen

Re: Re: Hotel Porto Magno, Agudulce Nr Almeria

by rachel_sun

this link has loads of pics and info on hotel.

Re: Hotel Porto Magno, Agudulce Nr Almeria

by antoniaordo

This hotel is include in a group "Hot Hotels-Hlg" .
You can see the directory in http://www.comoviajar.com/directorio_hoteles/Andalucia/Costa%20de%20Almer%EDa/Aguadulce/indice.html

Visiting Almeria

Hola todos,

I am visiting Almeria in late January 2004 with some friends (10 of us so far) and we are looking for some accommodation which is not too expensive but typical of the area, probably privately owned rather than a hotel chain.

Addtionally I would appreciate thoughts on places to visit in the immediate area (we will have to rely upon local transport) and many of us like to Dance (Salsa especially) so any tips on where to go would be doubly appreciated for this too.

Gracias

Simon

Re: Visiting Almeria

by Carmela71

Hy, most of the times I had visited Almeria I had stayed in hotels for 50 euros the night a double room in the areas of Almerimar or Aguadulce, and from there travel around during the days to> Cabo de Gata, Tabernas and other areas.

Another posibility is to stay around Cabo de Gata. If you want I ahve a list from the tourist office in Excel with accomodation in the area.

To visit the area is better if you could rent a car, as not all the areas where greatly communicated.

carmen

by siwaller

The spreadsheet could be useful - thanks. (lionsimonw@hotmail.com)

Where would you recommend staying out of those you have stayed at?

We are not that worried about being along the coast, we would rather have the town on our doorstep so we can just walk out in the evenings have a meal etc.

Thanks again for info - can you recommend any restaurants worth visiting?

Simon

by Carmela71

When we stayed in Almerimar we stayed at a Melia hotel for 50 euros, really good one, this little port is beautiful.

But in january it may be not as alive as in summer.

Aguadulce is always bussier and with another port near for nightlife. I stayed at the hotel called Hotel Porto Magno for the same price too, and the restaurant a la carte in the hotel was really good price and excellent food, but there are more places to have dinner.

When I stayed in Almeria city, we stayed at Hotel Torrleuz, very central, a four stars (pipes a little noisy at night, thats the only little defect i founded, at the tapas places underneath the hotel was good as well in price and quality...

I will sned the excell apge to your hotmail

Carmen

by siwaller

Thanks for the tips, We have looked at the Torreluz, ideal location for us, but I think it may be full when we are there.

I have looked at La Perla too, this looks fine, anyone any experiance of La Perla? What is it like?

Travel Tips for Almería

Winter break in Almeria

by siwaller

Arrived to some super weather, well a lot better than back home... and quickly relaxed into the Spanish lifestyle. Churros y Chocolate for desayuno (breakfast) and as much tapas as we could eat... Basically spent a week relaxing, seeing the sites, enjoying the wine and the food.

Comments