Aparthotel Aleysa Playa

Costs 169% more than similarly rated 4 star hotels

More about Aparthotel Aleysa Playa

BENALMADENA

by Christianne

Benalmadena is located between Torremolinos and Fuengirola.The municipality is divided into 3 district parts,Benalmadena Costa,Benalmadena Pueblo and Arroyo de la Miel.
Carthaginians, Phoenicians,Romans, Greeks,Arabs and Visigoths passed from there and left their influence, especially the Arabs and Romans.

Radmilo and I, we made a 2 hour visit to Benalmádena while we were in Costa del Sol and I have to admit that we loved it very much.

BENALMADENA

by Christianne

Radmilo and I, we spent our honeymonn in Marbella but we visited also a lot of cities of the Costa del Sol.In Benalmadena we stayed about 1 hour to drink a coffee and to take some pictures.

We sat down in the Cafe de Indias.I wouldn't say that it is my favorite because it is the only one we saw there. For my Radmilo it was worse because he ordered a cold coffee which was not at all cold.However, I must admit that the cafe was beautiful and situated in a very beautiful place.

A picture of my husband Radmilo.

One more

And one of me.Benalmadena looks fantastic.I can't say the same for me.

I must say that we liked it very much and we would like to stay more but we had to visit other places as well.

This is my last picture of this magnificent place.

Holiday in Benalmadena

by summer70

This was our first trip to mainland Spain and we found Benalmadena to be rather uninspiring.
We travelled daily to Sevilla, Granada, Gibraltar, etc, just to get away from there.
however, on the last evening, we did find a nice restaurant............
Maybe we just weren't looking in the right place?

benalmadena costa

by dila

"benalmadena"

we stayed for two weeks in benalmadena costa and rent a car for 8 days.
with the car we went to sevilla, marbella, malaga, granada, nerja, maro, gibraltar and mijas
we went also to two villages where my husbands father lived (alameda and villenueva de algaidas)in the last one we visite an aunt of my husband. we did also a bus/boattour to tanger (maroco)
picture harbor of benalmadena

"neptunis"

this picture is also in the harbor.

"beach"

this is near the beach.
i dont know what it is, but i think the people are relaxing.

BENALMADENA - BUENO!

by LoriPori

"BENALMADENA"

Located in Andalucia on Spain's Costa del Sol and approximately 12 km west of Malaga, BENALMADENA is easy to reach by road, bus or train.
Benalmadena has three distinct areas:
Benalmadena Pueblo - Old Village
Benalmedena Costa - the beachfront area
Arroyo de la Miel - commercial zone

Benalmadena is one of the best places on the Costa del Col for nightlife. With so many bars, nightclubs and restaurants, there is something to suit all tastes.
There are also plenty of things to do for families like the Tivoli World Theme Park. See Penguins and dolphins at Selwo Marina and SeaLife with its touch pools, underwater tunnels and Lost City of Atlantis and which has the biggest shark collection in Europe. Or take a ride in the Cable Car up the 769 metre Monte Calamorro for fabulous views of the coastline.
There is also a Casino at the classy Hotel Torrequebrada.

Benalmadena CostaBenalmadena Costa

Puerto BenalmadenaPuerto Benalmadena

Marina in BenalmadenaMarina in Benalmadena

Benalmadena MarinaBenalmadena Marina

Benalmadena Nightlife

by Berri200

Im off to Benalmadena for a week at the end of August, I have heard its a nice place with lovely beaches & a great Marina... However we are all in the 30+ group so need to know about the nightlife, we dont want to be out partying with all the teenagers nor stuck with the oldies, we want a nice bar with good music and good wine / cocktails...
Any ideas?

RE: Benalmadena Nightlife

by Homer_Simpson32

The bars in the port attract a crowd of 25 to late thirties, most of the teenagers tend to go to the square in the centre where the drinks are much cheaper. All the bars have a front terrace.

RE: RE: Benalmadena Nightlife

by Berri200

hi

Thanks, do you know any names of good bars?? Dont mind spending more on drinks at all... Is a night out in Marbella a good idea? We are an all girl group?

RE: RE: Benalmadena Nightlife

by Homer_Simpson32

I do go there quite often, actually I will be in Benalmadena for the long weekend in August but to be honest I dont really remember names. The bars are all next to each other and its just a case of going into one and if you dont like it going into the other. All the bars are open until four. Marbella is worth a visit, the area to go to is Puerto Banus, but its not going to be a cheap night as drinks are expensive and also you would probably have to pay the taxi fare. I mean drinks are expensive compared to Spanish prices. Marbella is about 25 minutes from Benalmadena.

Walking etc in Benalmadena area

by KeithBarry

Anyone have any info on walks and bus/rail transport in the benalmadena area? I'm visiting in January.Thanks.

RE: Walking etc in Benalmadena area

by pink_jules

Regular coastal buses. Service between Torremolinos and Fuengirola every 30 mins. Trains to Malaga every 30 mins till late night (the last train leaves Malaga at 10.30).

price of cigerettes in benalmadena

by STEVEPRESTON

me and my wife are going to benalmedena ,on the cost del sol on 13th january with some friends, we have never been there before and would like to know the cost of cigerettes per sleeve of 200, preferably sovereign's. and also embassy. we will be driving from malaga airport, so do not mind driving to another part of the costa del sol if the cigs are cheaper in another resort.
thankyou.

by paulinuk2u

ask on andalucia.com

by ghosthunter

Steve, Sovereign's are approx 27/28 Euros at the moment. Embassy no 1 are slightly more expensive - cannot recall exactly what. Benalmadena & Torremolinos both have several official tobacco shops. DO NOT purchase from any shop without the tabac sign as they will charge extra. It's only about 15 mins drive to Benalmadena from the airport. If you are interested Mijas & the excellent wolf park ( www.lobopark.com ) make great days out as well as Gibraltar where the cigs & spirits are under 10 pound a carton ( only 1 carton per person though ). Hzave a great time, Darren.

by puerto_lover

cheapest of all is to take the advice of this web site: http://gosmokefree.nhs.uk/

by tonythomas

Isnt it so annoying when you get a TITHEAD who responds like the previous guy. Keep your info up your arse, us smokers want to smoke and want cheap fags, not medical advice.

Prices are the same wherever you go, Spains government control tightly who sells cigarettes and thats the Tabac Shops.

3 cheers for the smokers, keep puffing, thats what i say.

by paulinuk2u

Yes please keep puffing away

by puerto_lover

I say LIGHTEN UP guys but don't light up. You know it makes sense.

Comments