Los Patos

Hotel Los Patos Park
Booking.com Travelocity Expedia.com

Similarly priced and rated as other 4 star hotels

More about Benalmádena

Information about the tourist train.Information about the tourist train.

At the castle.At the castle.

The café at Jardines del Muro.The café at Jardines del Muro.

Sea-Life AquariumSea-Life Aquarium

Travel Tips for Benalmádena

Actually we flew to Malaga but...

by piersend

Actually we flew to Malaga but stayed in Benalmadena-if your looking for culture this is not the place, but if you want sun,sand and sea the is the place to be! Loads of Restaurants to choose from varying from the typical English/Irish pubs to local bars selling Tapas. The Marina which has now been finished is a must very upmarket with loads of bars and Cafes, good tourist shops as well. If you want a bit more of a quieter village atmosphere then head inland about a mile to Arroyo, where there is also a great cable car ride and the main train Station (very good service)

A classy Japanese restaurant in Puerto Marina.

by Regina1965 about Sakura.

I love Japanese restaurants and all things Japanese. So I was very excited about trying the vegetable tempura at Sakura. We read the menu outside by the entrance and asked the waiter if there were eggs in the tempura batter - as I am extremely allergic to eggs. He said no and I asked again if he was sure, again "no eggs" so I ordered the vegetable tempura. When it came I couldn't believe how beautiful it was, Japanese food is the most beautifully made food I have ever eaten. But the tempura tasted funny (eggs) and I only tasted a small bite and got allergies. This can be so dangerous and it turned out that the waiter at the entrance only spoke very little English and didn´t understand my question. The waiters were extremely helpful and apologetic and I couldn´t hold it against them, but double-check with other waiters and have them ask the chef if you are allergic, especially if you have allergic children.

Apart from this incidence then this restaurant is so beautiful, the harmony in Japanese restaurants outmatches everything I have seen so far. And the view over Puerto Marina was the cherry on the cake. It is open from 12-24 so you can enjoy the view both during the day and at night and it is equally enchanting. I do recommend this place.

Dolphin watching.

by Regina1965

There are many boats and yachts which offer dolphin trips at Puerto Deportivo. The prices vary from 10-15 euros for an hour, depending on it being high- or low season. But if you go there just before they leave for the last journey you can get a good price - we got 2 for 1. There are several drinks included in this price so it was not too bad, 7,5 euros for an hour´s boat trips with free drinks :D

They also offer 2 hours, full days and private events.

You can choose between sitting inside or sunbathing on a mattress at the front of the boat. We opted for the mattress - which gave us an extra adventure. The sea was calm at the Puerto Deportivo but as we left for the open sea it started getting rough and we got quite a ride and got totally soaked, screaming as we hit the big waves - but afterwards it was totally worth it. But we saw no dolphins, which of course is not guaranteed. I will go back!

Side hill apartments in Benalmadena

by ebenalmadena

I invite you to visit this fantastic property in Benalmadena, managed as as family business and with some of the best sea views of the area.( Wich is very tranquile) check pictures at www.ebenalmadena.com

Comments